Camping Birthday Party Invitation & Printable Collection

One of my customers recently requested an editable Camping themed party pack ….

Camping Birthday Invitation & Printable party decoration

… and as this pack was already on my to-do-list and I had in mind a cute camping-tent invitation, I was happy to oblige!

Tent invitation for camping birthday party

The invitation is a camping tent that is really easy to assemble and personalize with all of your own party details – you can even personalize the “Attention Campers” and “It’s a Party” text on the tent flaps!

Printable Camping birthday invitation

And, if you are not feeling crafty enough to put together the tent invite, there is also a regular 5×7 invitation included in the pack just for you!

Camp Party Food Tags

These Food Tags are great for your S’mores bar! Simply type on the label, print, cut and attach to a twig or stick for a rustic look.

Editable Scavenger Hunt from my printable camping party collection

Along with all the regular designs that make up my packs there is a Nature Scavenger Hunt included in this Camping collection. If you want to change some (or all) of the hunt list, no problems! You can type over my list with your own.

Together with Cupcake Toppers, Treat Bag Toppers, Party & Welcome signs, Water Bottle wrappers and much more, you will be well prepared for your Campout!

Included in this pack are all of the following designs:

• Invitation – styled like a camping tent! (approx 5×7)
  • Invitation – regular 5×7 (if you don’t feel crafty enough to do the tent invitation!)
  • Wrap Around Envelope Labels
  • Nature Scavenger Hunt List (5×7 inches)
  • 2″ Cupcake Toppers
  • Party Tags (3.5 x 3.35 inches)
  • Party Tags (1 x 4 inches)
  • Food Labels – folding (or use as Place/Name Cards)
  • Small Water Bottle Labels (or use as Napkin wraps or Treat wraps)
  • Mini Choc Wrappers (to fit Hersheys Miniatures)
  • Chocolate Bar Wrappers (to fit Hersheys 1.55oz Milk Chocolate bars)
  • Table Decoration Signs
  • Welcome/Party Sign (11×8.5″)
  • Birthday Banner (5 inch squares – you print off any banner message you like!)
  • Treat Bag Toppers (4 inch wide)
  • Treat Bag Toppers (6.5 inch wide)
  • Full sheets of patterned paper

View all the details of this Party Collection and purchase it here in my Shop for only $12.95!

Comments

1. Marie Catinella says

I love this and would like to purchase but my Son wants Camp Snoopy is there any way we can put Snoppy in this and I will pay extra…

• says

Hi Marie

Unfortunately, I can’t include any Snoopy images in my printables due to copywrite/tradmark issues – sorry :(

Regards
      Simone

2. ginger says

Hello Simone. I love the tent invitation, but do not need the other items. Would you sell me the one template rather than the set?

3. Tara says

So cute! I’d like to order, but how does this work exactly? Do u send PDFs to me and I just print from my computer?

Thanks!
    Tara

4. Jonn Boatright says

I really like this collection but it is for my daughter. Can the color scheme be changed?

5. says

I really want this for my son. I not to smart on computers. How does it exacally work?? I have a printer so I can print everything off but I would like to b able to print it like it looks here. How does it exacally work? Does it show up with the colors and all of the details looking like it does n the pics?? Plz let me know asap. Thanks.

6. Emily says

Hi, I am doing a combo party for my sons 3rd birthday with one of his best friends. Can you make it with both the boys names on it?

• says

Hi Emily,  I don’t think the Camping Tent invitation would fit both boys names.  However in this collection, there is another alternate 5×7 invitation that you should have not problems fitting in both boys names. Simone

7. Sara says

I purchased this for my son’s 4th birthday. This is my first attempt at anything crafty. It was so fun, so cute, so easy, and I got many compliments on everything! If things like this didn’t exist, I don’t know what I would have done. I saved everything to a flash drive and printed at local printing store. The party came together with all the little details. Thanks so much, I am recommending you and your kits to everyone I know! My son loved it, and it felt great that I was able to do this for him!!!!!

8. Kim says

Can you tell me if I purchase this if it’s’ instant? My daughter’s party is 12/21 & I just thought of this idea. Can I purchase the paper & print at home?

• says

Hi Kim, Yes you can instantly download the printable file and print off at home (or a copy shop). You print on white cardstock – the wood look is part of the design!

9. Jane Schmitz says

I love these tent invites- they were so easy to customize and print!
    Can you explain or have a video or even a pic that shows what the wrap around envelope label is supposed to look like?