Don’t think your home printer is up to the task of printing one of my collections? No worries, you can have them printed at a Copy shop for you!
The easiest way to do this is to download the ZIP file of Individual Pages, personalize just the pages you need and save only those pages to a flash drive. You can then take them to your local Copy shop to print out for you.
RECOMMENDED COPY SHOPS:
- Staples – USA only! (Canadians see below)
- Office Max
- Office Depot
- Officeworks (in Australia)
PLACES THAT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PRINT MY COLLECTIONS:
- Photo labs (my collections are not JPG or photo files)
- Staples in Canada (have difficulties printing due to the security settings on my files)
- Overnight Prints
- Any professional printer that cannot print files with security settings on them or require bleeds etc on artwork.
Where have you printed your collection? Please let me know in the comments section below – I would love to be able to add to my list!