This Candyland Invitation & Printable Birthday Party Collection is a very cute and versatile collection. Use it for Candyland or Sweet Shoppe parties, birthday parties, brunches, even sleepover parties (like some of the images above show).
Includes an easy to assemble Lollipop invitation (see my step-by-step tutorial here) plus a regular 5×7 invitation if you are not feeling crafty!
Instantly download this collection, personalize it at home using the editable text feature and print as many times as you like.
You type your own wording into this pack by yourself – just open the file in Adobe Reader and type over my sample text.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
Upon purchase, you will instantly receive download links to your multi-page PDF file that includes ALL of the following designs:
- Lollipop Invitation – 4 inch diameter (plus the length of your lollipop stick)
- Invitation – 5×7
- Thank You Tags
- Thank You Note Cards – 4×6
- 2″ Party Circles (use as cupcake toppers + more)
- Cupcake Wrappers
- Buffet Food Labels – folding (or use as Place Cards)
- Small Water Bottle Labels (or use as napkin wraps, treat wraps)
- Mini Choc Wrappers (fits Hershey® Miniatures)
- Milk Chocolate Bar Wrappers (fits Hershey® 1.55oz Milk Chocolate bar)
- Treat Bag Toppers – 4 inch wide
- Treat Bag Toppers – 6.5 inch wide
- Paper Cones
- Party Tags – 2 pages (use as favor tags, jar labels + more)
- Food or Favor Table Signs – 5×7
- Game/Welcome/Party Signs – 11×8.5
- Pennant Banner
- Patterned Papers
Files will ONLY work in Adobe Reader! Make sure you have the latest version installed. You can download it for FREE at http://adobe.com/go/reader.
Simply open in Adobe Reader and start typing over my sample text! You can save your changes, so you can return to it later to print off.
You cannot change the text/font type, color or location of any of the text, fonts or graphics. You can only enter customized wording in the editable text fields.
You cannot edit/personalize on an iPad, iPhone or other mobile tablet/device.
PRINTING & PAPER:
Print on your home color printer OR download the ZIP file of Individual Pages, personalize just the pages you need & send them out for printing at your local Copy shop (Staples, Kinkos, Office Max, Office Depot, Officeworks in Australia etc).
Some places CANNOT print my files – check this list first before purchase.
All designs are formatted to print on US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches) paper, but they also print out perfectly on A4 paper.
I recommend printing on a heavyweight Matte Photo Paper (for brighter colors and graphics) or Cardstock.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR MAC USERS:
If using a Mac, you will need to open and edit this file in Adobe Reader only and NOT Mac’s default PDF viewer called Preview. Simple step-by-step instructions here.
STILL NOT SURE?:
Take a look through all my Frequently Asked Questions.