OMG! Instantly download these Emoji Party Printables, Invitations & Decorations.
Perfect for your tween or teen, this full package includes over 15 different templates featuring popular emojis on a chalkboard background.
You personalize all of the templates easily at home using the editable text feature. Just open them in Adobe Reader and type over my sample text.
All of the text is editable! Buy once, then edit & print as many times as you like.
Download links to the Emoji Party Printables will be emailed directly to your inbox.
- Emoji Party Ticket Invitations (3×7.5 inches)
- Emoji Party Invitations (Alternate design – 5×7 inches)
- Thank You Notes (4×6 inches)
- Favor Tags / Thank You Tags
- 2 inch Cupcake Toppers (2 pages!)
- Food Labels, folding (or use as Placecards)
- Snack Box
- Small Water Bottle Labels (or use as Napkin or Treat wraps)
- Party Tags (3.5 x 3.35 inches)
- Candy/Chocolate Bar Wrappers (fits Hersheys 1.55oz bars)
- Mini Candy Bar Wrappers (fits Hersheys Miniatures)
- Welcome Sign (11×8.5 inches – full sheet)
- Party Sign (11×8.5 inches – full sheet)
- Birthday Banner (‘Happy Birthday’ or print your own message!)
- Treat Bag Toppers (4 inch wide)
- Treat Bag Toppers (6.5 inch wide)
- Full Instructions
HOW IT WORKS
1. INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Download your Emoji Party Printables immediately after your payment has been processed.
2. PERSONALIZE AT HOME
Open them in Adobe Reader and simply type over my sample text. Templates ONLY work in the FREE Adobe Reader on your laptop or computer, not in any other program (or on your mobile device).
Print as many times as you like on your home color printer (or at your local copy shop) on US Letter or A4 sized bright white Cardstock. See my recommended copy shops and printing tips.
4. CUT/TRIM and ASSEMBLE
Trim/cut out your Emoji Party Printables on the provided cut lines using scissors, a craft knife or paper trimmer. Some designs may need assembling.
Adobe Reader (the latest version is called Adobe Acrobat Reader DC). The Emoji Party Printables will only work in this FREE download from: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
YES – type directly over my sample wording using Adobe Reader
NO – templates are locked. Graphics, colors, sizes, fonts or backgrounds cannot be changed
YES – fonts are already embedded in the file
NO – these are printable files. Want to email your Invitation? See how here
US Letter (8.5×11 inches) or A4 size
110lb (300gsm) bright white Cardstock (or the thickest your printer can handle) is perfect for most designs
NO – templates will not work in an App. Edit using the full Adobe Reader program on your laptop or computer only
PRINT AT A COPY SHOP:
YES – email or save to a USB and take to your local copy shop.
PRINT AT A PHOTO LAB:
NO – these are not JPG or photo files. Want to print your Invitation as a photo? See how here
Still have questions? See my FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS page.
TUTORIALS & INSPIRATION
Find Emoji tutorials, guides and party inspiration here: