Instantly download this huge collection of Police Party Printables for your Police Birthday Party!
This set includes 2 types of Police Invitations, Police Officer badges, Evidence Tags/Labels, Fingerprint Cards, Wanted Posters, Money, & a large Mugshot Backdrop plus loads more decorations!
You personalize the templates at home using the editable text feature. Just open them in Adobe Reader and type over my sample text.
Buy once, then edit & print as many times as you like.
Download links to the Police Party Printables will be emailed directly to your inbox.
- Police Invitations (5×7 inches) in 2 styles – Police Car & Police Party Notice
- Thank You Notes (4×6 inches)
- Favor Tags
- Police Officer Badges (or use as favor tags)
- Money & Money Wraps
- Mugshot Board
- Wanted Poster (for kids to draw their own criminal)
- Fingerprint Cards
- Violation Notice
- Evidence Cards
- Evidence Flags
- Evidence Labels
- 2″ Cupcake Toppers
- Party Tags (3.5 x 3.35 inches)
- Party Tags (1 x 4 inches)
- Food Labels, folding (or use as Place Cards)
- Small Water Bottle Labels (or use as Napkin/Treat wraps)
- Mini Candy/Choc Wrappers (fits Hersheys Miniatures)
- Candy/Chocolate Bar Wrappers (fits Hersheys 1.55oz bars)
- Table Signs (5×7 inches)
- Welcome Sign (8.5×11 inches)
- Party/Game Sign (11×8.5 inches)
- Birthday Banner (5×7 inches) you print off any banner message!
- Treat Bag Toppers (4 inch wide)
- Treat Bag Toppers (6.5 inch wide)
- Full sheets of patterned paper
- Full Instructions
PLUS BONUS MUGSHOT BACKDROP:
- Mugshot Backdrop in color & black/white (48×36 inches & A0). Note that this backdrop is NOT to scale and is for decorating purposes only.
HOW IT WORKS
1. INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Download your Police Party Printables immediately after your payment has been processed.
2. PERSONALIZE AT HOME
Open them in Adobe Reader and simply type over my sample text. Templates ONLY work in the FREE Adobe Reader on your laptop or computer, not in any other program (or on your mobile device).
Print as many times as you like on your home color printer (or at your local copy shop) on US Letter or A4 sized bright white Cardstock. See my recommended copy shops and printing tips. Note the Bonus Mugshot Backdrop will need to be printed at a copy shop.
4. CUT/TRIM and ASSEMBLE
Trim/cut out your Police Party Printables on the provided cut lines using scissors, a craft knife or paper trimmer. Some designs may need assembling.
Adobe Reader (the latest version is called Adobe Acrobat Reader DC). The Police Party Printables will only work in this FREE download from: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
YES – type directly over my sample wording using Adobe Reader
NO – templates are locked. Graphics, colors, sizes, fonts or backgrounds cannot be changed
YES – fonts are already embedded in the file
NO – these are printable files. Want to email your Invitation? See how here
Regular Templates: US Letter (8.5×11 inches) or A4
Bonus Mugshot Backdrop: 36×48 inches or A0
110lb (300gsm) bright white Cardstock (or the thickest your printer can handle) is perfect for most designs
NO – templates will not work in an App. Edit using the full Adobe Reader program on your laptop or computer only
PRINT AT A COPY SHOP:
YES – email or save to a USB and take to your local copy shop.
PRINT AT A PHOTO LAB:
NO – these are not JPG or photo files. Want to print your Invitation as a photo? See how here
Still have questions? See my FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS page
TUTORIALS & INSPIRATION
Find Police Party tutorials, guides and party inspiration here:
Airplane Party Printables
I’m using parts of this package for our high school prom and my students LOVE the tickets! Awesome product and very easy to modify to fit your own needs!
Secret Codes & Ciphers
This was so much fun. I just entered the text I wanted written and the code was automatic. I used these as thank you for coming to our puzzle room party favor bag tags. The kids had fun figuring them out. Very easy transaction.
Spy Party Printables
Excellent party printables, really clear instructions. The automatically filled fields are great. I’ve had so many compliments on the invitations already. Love Simone’s work