May the Force be With You! Instantly download these Star Wars Party Printables for your Jedi’s birthday party.
This collection includes Star Wars Invitations with lightsabers, Jedi Training Passes, a Jedi Training Checklist, Jedi Knight’s Certificates plus lots more creative decorations.
You personalize the templates at home using the editable text feature. Just open them in Adobe Reader and type over my sample text.
Buy once, then edit & print as many times as you like.
Download links to the Star Wars Party Printables will be emailed directly to your inbox.
- Full Instructions
- Star Wars Invitations 5×7 (3 lightsaber color choices – Green, Red & Blue) ++
- Favor Tags / Thank You Tags ++
- Thank You Notes 4×6
- 2 inch Party Circles (use as Cupcake Toppers & more!) ++
- Cupcake Wrappers ++
- Jedi Training Passes
- Jedi Training Course Checklist ++
- Jedi Knight Certificate: blue/black or green/black ++
- Food Labels, folding (or use as place cards) ++
- Small Water Bottle Labels (or use as napkin/treat wraps) ++
- Mini Choc/Candy Wrappers (fits Hersheys® Miniatures)
- Chocolate/Candy Bar Wrappers (fits Hersheys® 1.55oz Bar) ++
- Mini & Regular sized Snack Boxes
- Food Flags/Picks
- Table Signs 5×7 ++
- Welcome Sign 11×8.5 ++
- Game/Party Signs 11×8.5 ++
- 5 inch Banner (Happy Birthday, May the Force be with you, or print your own banner message) ++
- Banner Spacers
- 6.5 inch wide Treat Bag Toppers
- 4 inch wide Treat Bag Toppers
PLUS BONUS LARGE SIGNS:
- Type your own text signs – Editable (11×17 inches & A3)
- “The Jedi Training Academy” – Non-editable (36×48 inches & A0)
Templates indicated with ++ above have an ink saver option included giving you the choice of using an alternate design (with more white space) to reduce the amount of printer ink used.
HOW IT WORKS
1. INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Download your Star Wars Party Printables templates immediately after your payment has been processed.
2. PERSONALIZE AT HOME
Open them in Adobe Reader and simply type over my sample text. Templates ONLY work in the FREE Adobe Reader on your laptop or computer, not in any other program (or on your mobile device).
Print as many times as you like on your home color printer (or at your local copy shop) on US Letter or A4 sized bright white Cardstock. See my recommended copy shops and printing tips. Bonus Large Signs will need to be printed at a copy shop as they are larger sizes.
4. CUT/TRIM and ASSEMBLE
Trim/cut out your Star Wars Party Printables on the provided cut lines using scissors, a craft knife or paper trimmer. Some designs may need assembling.
Adobe Reader (the latest version is called Adobe Acrobat Reader DC). The Star Wars Party Printables will only work in this FREE download from: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
YES – type directly over my sample wording using Adobe Reader
NO – templates are locked. Graphics, colors, sizes, fonts or backgrounds cannot be changed
YES – fonts are already embedded in the file
NO – these are printable files. Want to email your Invitation? See how here
Regular Templates: US Letter (8.5×11 inches) or A4 size
Bonus Large Signs: 11×17 inches, 36×48 inches, A3 or A0 size
110lb (300gsm) bright white Cardstock (or the thickest your printer can handle) is perfect for most designs
NO – templates will not work in an App. Edit using the full Adobe Reader program on your laptop or computer only
PRINT AT A COPY SHOP:
YES – email or save to a USB and take to your local copy shop.
PRINT AT A PHOTO LAB:
NO – these are not JPG or photo files. Want to print your Invitation as a photo? See how here
Still have questions? See my FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS page.
TUTORIALS & INSPIRATION
Find Star Wars Party tutorials, guides and party inspiration here: