This is the perfect Wizard of Oz birthday party collection for a wander down the Yellow Brick Road!
Instantly download this collection, personalize it at home using the editable text feature and print as many times as you like.
You type your own wording into this pack by yourself – just open the file in Adobe Reader and type over my sample text.
Be inspired by Real parties that have used these printables!
Upon purchase, you will instantly receive download links to your multi-page PDF file that includes ALL of the following designs:
- Invitation – 5 x 7 inch
- Thank You Notes – 4 x 6 inch
- Thank You Tags
- Party Circles – 2inch (use as cupcake toppers + more)
- Party Circles – 5inch (use as Banner, table decoration + more)
- Cupcake Wrappers
- Food Labels – tent style (or use as Place Cards)
- Water Bottle Labels (or use as Napkin Rings or Treat Wraps)
- Mini Choc Wrappers (fits Hersheys® Miniatures)
- Choc/Candy wrappers (fits Hersheys® 1.55oz Chocolate Bar)
- Treat/Cello Bag Toppers – 4 inch wide
- Treat/Cello Bag Toppers – 6 inch wide
- Paper Cones
- Party Tags
- Table Signs – 5 x 7 inch
- Game/Welcome/Party Signs – 11 x 8.5 inch
- Pennant Banner (print off any banner message you like!)
- Patterned Papers
HOW TO PERSONALIZE
Simply open in Adobe Reader and start typing over my sample text! Save any changes you make for further editing later or to print off.
Files will ONLY work in Adobe Reader! Make sure you have the latest version – download it for FREE at http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
You cannot change fonts, colors, graphics or their placement – you can only type into existing text fields.
You cannot edit on an iPad, iPhone or other mobile tablet/device.
PRINTING & PAPER
Print on your home color printer OR at your local Copy shop – Office Max, Staples, Kinkos, Office Depot, Officeworks in Australia etc.
You CANNOT print files as photos at a photo lab (they are not JPG or photo file types) or at online photo print shops. See my Printing Tips for recommended printers and other helpful printing info.
All designs are formatted to print on US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches) paper, but they also print out perfectly on A4 paper.
I recommend printing on a heavyweight Matte Photo Paper (for brighter colors and graphics) or Cardstock.
After printing, trim/cut out your designs using scissors, a craft knife or paper trimmer. Some designs may need assembling.
See my very useful Handy Craft Supplies page for additional information on tools and supplies that you might need.