Instantly download my Wizard of Oz Party Printables for a birthday party down the Yellow Brick Road!
You personalize the templates at home using the editable text feature. Just open them in Adobe Reader and type over my sample text.
Buy once, then edit & print as many times as you like.
Download links to the Wizard of Oz Party Printables will be emailed directly to your inbox.
- Wizard of Oz Invitations 5 x 7 inch
- Thank You Notes 4 x 6 inch
- Favor Tags / Thank You Tags
- Party Circles 2inch (use as cupcake toppers + more)
- Party Circles 5inch (use as Banner, table decoration + more)
- Cupcake Wrappers
- Food Labels, folding (or use as Place Cards)
- Water Bottle Labels (or use as Napkin Rings or Treat Wraps)
- Mini Choc Wrappers (fits Hersheys® Miniatures)
- Choc/Candy wrappers (fits Hersheys® 1.55oz Chocolate Bar)
- Treat/Cello Bag Toppers 4 inch wide
- Treat/Cello Bag Toppers 6 inch wide
- Paper Cones
- Party Tags
- Table Signs 5 x 7 inch
- Game/Welcome/Party Signs 11 x 8.5 inch
- Pennant Banner (print off any banner message you like!)
- Patterned Papers
- Full Instructions
HOW IT WORKS
1. INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Download your Wizard of Oz Party Printables templates immediately after your payment has been processed.
2. PERSONALIZE AT HOME
Open them in Adobe Reader and simply type over my sample text. Templates ONLY work in the FREE Adobe Reader on your laptop or computer, not in any other program (or on your mobile device).
Print as many times as you like on your home color printer (or at your local copy shop) on US Letter or A4 sized bright white Cardstock. See my recommended copy shops and printing tips.
4. CUT/TRIM and ASSEMBLE
Trim/cut out your Wizard of Oz Party Printables on the provided cut lines using scissors, a craft knife or paper trimmer. Some designs may need assembling.
Adobe Reader (the latest version is called Adobe Acrobat Reader DC). The Wizard of Oz Party Printables will only work in this FREE download from: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
YES – type directly over my sample wording using Adobe Reader
NO – templates are locked. Graphics, colors, sizes, fonts or backgrounds cannot be changed
YES – fonts are already embedded in the file
NO – these are printable files. Want to email your Invitation? See how here
US Letter (8.5×11 inches) or A4 size
110lb (300gsm) bright white Cardstock (or the thickest your printer can handle) is perfect for most designs
NO – templates will not work in an App. Edit using the full Adobe Reader program on your laptop or computer only
PRINT AT A COPY SHOP:
YES – email or save to a USB and take to your local copy shop.
PRINT AT A PHOTO LAB:
NO – these are not JPG or photo files. Want to print your Invitation as a photo? See how here
Still have questions? See my FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS page.
TUTORIALS & INSPIRATION
Find Wizard of Oz Party tutorials, guides and party inspiration here: