My blue Race Car Birthday Party Printables include everything you need to throw your child a race car birthday party – including Pit Crew Passes and Drivers Licenses.
This is a huge collection of printable decorations for your NASCAR or racing car enthusiast!
Instantly download and personalize the templates at home using the editable text feature. Just open them in Adobe Reader and type over my sample text.
All text is editable so get creative and customize the wording to suit your own birthday.
Buy once, then edit & print as many times as you like.
Download links to the blue Race Car Birthday Party Printables will be emailed directly to your inbox.
- Full Instructions
- Blue Race Car Invitations 5×7 inches
- UPDATED! Drivers License (upload your own photos)
- UPDATED! Drivers License (driver silhouette)
- Pit Crew Passes
- Thank You Note Cards 4×6 inches
- Favor Tags / Thank You Tags
- Cupcake Toppers (2 pages!)
- Cupcake Wrappers
- Folding Food Labels (or use as Place/Name Cards)
- Snack Boxes (2 sizes)
- Small Water Bottle Labels (or use as Napkin/Treat wraps)
- Checkered Flags for Food/Straws
- Mini Candy Wrappers (fits Hershey® Miniatures)
- Candy Bar Wrappers (fits Hershey® 1.55oz Bars)
- Table Signs 5×7 inches
- Welcome Race Fans Sign 11×8.5 inches
- Driver Registration Sign 11×8.5 inches
- UPDATED! Multiple Party or Game Signs 11×8.5 inches
- Pennant Banner “Happy Birthday” 5 inch squares
- Pennant Banner panels, type your own message 5 inch squares
- Favor Bag Toppers 4 inch + 6.5 inch wide
- Full sheets of patterned papers
HOW IT WORKS
1. INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Download your blue Race Car Birthday Party Printables immediately after your payment has been processed.
2. PERSONALIZE AT HOME
Open them in Adobe Reader and simply type over my sample text. Templates ONLY work in the FREE Adobe Reader on your laptop or computer, not in any other program (or on your mobile device).
Print as many times as you like on your home color printer (or at your local copy shop) on US Letter or A4 sized bright white Cardstock. See my recommended copy shops and printing tips.
4. CUT/TRIM and ASSEMBLE
Trim/cut out your blue Race Car Birthday Party Printables on the provided cut lines using scissors, a craft knife or paper trimmer. Some designs may need assembling.
Adobe Reader (the latest version is called Adobe Acrobat Reader DC). The blue Race Car Birthday Party Printables will only work in this FREE download from: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
YES – type directly over my sample wording using Adobe Reader
NO – templates are locked. Graphics, colors, sizes, fonts or backgrounds cannot be changed
YES – fonts are already embedded in the file
NO – these are printable files. Want to email your Invitation? See how here
US Letter (8.5×11 inches) or A4 size
110lb (300gsm) bright white Cardstock (or the thickest your printer can handle) is perfect for most designs
NO – templates will not work in an App. Edit using the full Adobe Reader program on your laptop or computer only
PRINT AT A COPY SHOP:
YES – email or save to a USB and take to your local copy shop.
PRINT AT A PHOTO LAB:
NO – these are not JPG or photo files. Want to print your Invitation as a photo? See how here
Still have questions? See my FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS page
TUTORIALS & INSPIRATION
Race Car Party Food Ideas – Spare Tire Snack Boxes Read More »
How to edit my Race Car Birthday Party Invitation – video tutorial Read More »
Race Car Party Printables
Great printouts with full instructions and I love that it was self editable! Everything looked perfect!
Point Cook, Australia
Race Car Pit Crew Passes
These are great for a race car themed kids party. Very easy to customize and instructions are easy to follow for type of paper and how to print
Dumont, New Jersey
Race Car Food Labels
Easy to edit and print. Very happy