Instantly download these Festival Themed Party Printables and create your own festival!
With a pastel rainbow of colors, ferris wheel, bunting and palm trees these templates are perfect for any festival inspired party.
This is a huge collection of printable templates that will take you from your invites, to banners, signs and other decorations, right down to your party favors and thank you’s.
You personalize the templates at home using the editable text feature. Just open them in Adobe Reader and type over my sample text.
Buy once, then edit & print as many times as you like!
Download links to the Festival Themed Party Printables will be emailed directly to your inbox.
- Full Instructions
- Festival Ticket Invitations (3×7.5 inches)
- Alternate Festival Invitation Option (5×7 inches)
- VIP Passes (personalize one with each Guest’s name)
- Wristbands (11×1 inches)
- Thank You Notes (4×6 inches)
- Favor Tags / Thank You Tags
- Party Tags (3.5 x 3.35 inches)
- 2 inch Cupcake Toppers (2 pages!)
- Folding Food Labels (or use as Placecards)
- Small Water Bottle Labels (or use as Napkin or Treat wraps)
- Tic Tac Labels
- Candy/Chocolate Bar Wrappers (fits Hersheys 1.55oz bars)
- Directional Signs – Arrows (approx 10½ x 3½ inches each)
- Table Signs (4×6 inches)
- Welcome Sign (11×8.5 inches – full sheet)
- Party Sign (11×8.5 inches – full sheet)
- Flyer (8.5×11 inches – For Activity or Music Lineup)
- Pennant Banner (‘Happy Birthday!’)
- Pennant Banner (print your own custom message)
- Treat Bag Toppers (4 inch wide)
- Patterned Paper
PLUS THESE BONUS LARGE SIGNS:
- Welcome Sign
- 11×17, 24×36 & 36×48 inches (for USA customers)
- A3, A1 & A0 (for Australia/UK/Asia customers)
- Welcome Banner:
- 2ft x 8ft (for USA customers)
- 841 x 2202 mm (for Australia/UK/Asia customers)
- 8 x Direction Arrows – 2 per page, each arrow is approx 16×5 inches
- 11×17 inches (for USA customers)
- A3 (for Australia/UK/Asia customers)
HOW IT WORKS
1. INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Download your Festival Themed Party Printables templates immediately after your payment has been processed.
2. PERSONALIZE AT HOME
Open them in Adobe Reader and simply type over my sample text. Templates ONLY work in the FREE Adobe Reader on your laptop or computer, not in any other program (or on your mobile device).
Print as many times as you like on your home color printer (or at your local copy shop) on US Letter or A4 sized bright white Cardstock. See my recommended copy shops and printing tips. Note that the Bonus Large Signs will need to be printed at a copy shop.
4. CUT/TRIM and ASSEMBLE
Trim/cut out your Festival Themed Party Printables on the provided cut lines using scissors, a craft knife or paper trimmer. Some designs may need assembling.
Adobe Reader (the latest version is called Adobe Acrobat Reader DC). The Festival Themed Party Printables will only work in this FREE download from: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
NO – templates will not work in an App. Edit using the full Adobe Reader program on your laptop or computer only
YES – type directly over my sample wording using Adobe Reader
NO – templates are locked. Graphics, colors, sizes, fonts or backgrounds cannot be changed
YES – fonts are already embedded in the file
NO – these are printable files. Want to email your invitation? See how here
Regular Templates: US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches) or A4
Bonus Large Signs: 11×17 inches, 24×36, 36×48 inches, A3, A1 or A0
Bonus Large Banner Sign: 2ft x 8ft or 841 x 2202cm
110lb (300gsm) bright white Cardstock (or the thickest your printer can handle) is perfect for most designs. The Bonus large banner signs can be printed on Vinyl
PRINT AT A COPY SHOP:
YES – email or save to a USB and take to your local copy shop.
PRINT AT A PHOTO LAB:
NO – these are PDF files, not JPG or photo files. Want to print your 5×7 regular invitation as a photo? See how here
Still have questions? See my FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS page
TUTORIALS & INSPIRATION
Easy to use format! Loved it!
These are sooooooo cute and so easy to use!
My daughter loves them and even I am a bit excited about her Festival party (24 dancing, screaming, hyped up 7 year olds, I must be crazy??)
Macquarie Park, NSW Australia