These Fishing Party Printables include all the printable decorations you will need for your fishing birthday party!
The Fishing Invitations feature a GONE FISHIN’ sign that is easily attached to the invitation with some twine. Flip it up to reveal your text underneath. Not feeling that crafty? I have also included a regular invite!
Instantly download and personalize the templates at home using the editable text feature.
Just open them in Adobe Reader and type over my sample text. All text is editable!
Buy once, then edit & print as many times as you like.
Download links to the Fishing Party Printables will be emailed directly to your inbox
- Fishing Invitations with Gone Fishin’ sign. Some crafting required to attach sign (4 x 6 inches)
- Alternate Fishing Invitations if you’re not feeling crafty (4 x 6 inches)
- Thank You Notes (4 x 6 inches)
- Favor Tags / Thank You Tags
- Nature Scavenger Hunt List (5×7 inches)
- 2 inch Cupcake Toppers or Party Circles, 3 pages!
- Cupcake Wrappers (for Live Bait cupcakes)
- Party Tags (3.5 x 3.35 inches)
- Party Tags (1 x 4 inches)
- Food Labels, folding (or use as Place/Name Cards)
- Small Water Bottle Labels (or use as Napkin or Treat wraps)
- Mini Candy/Choc Wrappers (fits Hersheys Miniatures)
- Candy/Chocolate Bar Wrappers (fits Hersheys 1.55oz bars)
- Directional Signs
- Welcome/Party Sign (11 x 8.5 inches)
- Happy Birthday Banner (or print any banner message you like!)
- Treat Bag Toppers (4 inches wide)
- Treat Bag Toppers (6.5 inches wide)
- Full sheets of patterned paper
- Full Instructions
HOW IT WORKS
1. INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Download your Fishing Party Printables immediately after your payment has been processed.
2. PERSONALIZE AT HOME
Open them in Adobe Reader and simply type over my sample text. Templates ONLY work in the FREE Adobe Reader on your laptop or computer, not in any other program (or on your mobile device).
Print as many times as you like on your home color printer (or at your local copy shop) on US Letter or A4 sized bright white Cardstock. See my recommended copy shops and printing tips.
4. CUT/TRIM and ASSEMBLE
Trim/cut out your Fishing Party Printables on the provided cut lines using scissors, a craft knife or paper trimmer. Some designs may need assembling.
Adobe Reader (the latest version is called Adobe Acrobat Reader DC). The Fishing Party Printables will only work in this FREE download from: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
YES – type directly over my sample wording using Adobe Reader
NO – templates are locked. Graphics, colors, sizes, fonts or backgrounds cannot be changed
YES – fonts are already embedded in the file
NO – these are printable files. Want to email your Invitation? See how here
US Letter (8.5×11 inches) or A4 size
110lb (300gsm) bright white Cardstock (or the thickest your printer can handle) is perfect for most designs
NO – templates will not work in an App. Edit using the full Adobe Reader program on your laptop or computer only
PRINT AT A COPY SHOP:
YES – email or save to a USB and take to your local copy shop.
PRINT AT A PHOTO LAB:
NO – these are not JPG or photo files. Want to print your Invitation as a photo? See how here
Still have questions? See my FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS page
TUTORIALS & INSPIRATION
Find Fishing Party tutorials, guides and party inspiration here:
Carnival Party Printables
Having a joint carnival birthday party for a niece and nephew and this package made the decorating so stress-free! The templates are perfect for the event and can’t wait for the kids to see their names personalized on EVERYTHING!
Superhero Lollipop Capes & Masks
Very cute and easy to change the message. Got for a last minute party and it was a cute addition.
North Miami, Florida
Fishing Favor Tags
Professional and kind seller who is committed to customer service. Cute and clever tags make the perfect note to add to my son’s birthday party favors!