Instantly download these Fishing Party Printables, Invitations & Decorations. Come and get hooked!
This huge collection of printable templates is the catch of the day for your fishing theme birthday party.
The Fishing Invitations feature a GONE FISHIN’ sign that is easily attached to the invitation with some twine. Flip it up to reveal your text underneath. Not feeling that crafty? I have also included a regular 4×6 invite.
Also included are fun direction arrows (perfect to direct fishermen to the fishing hole, bait & tackle, live worms, weighing station etc.) and lots of signs and food & favor decorations.
Instantly download and personalize the templates at home using the editable text feature. Just open them in Adobe Reader and type over my sample text.
Because absolutely all text is editable, you can customize the text to suit your own party (e.g. change any birthday references and use it for a retirement party).
Buy once, then edit & print as many times as you like. Holy mackeral!
Download links to the Fishing Party Printables will be emailed directly to your inbox
- Full Instructions
- Fishing Invitations with Gone Fishin’ sign. Some crafting required to attach sign (4 x 6 inches)
- Alternate Fishing Invitations if you’re not feeling crafty (4 x 6 inches)
- Thank You Note Cards (4 x 6 inches)
- Favor Tags / Thank You Tags
- Nature Scavenger Hunt List (5×7 inches)
- Cupcake Toppers or Party Circles (2 inches) – 3 pages
- Cupcake Wrappers (for Live Bait cupcakes)
- Party Tags (3.5 x 3.35 inches)
- Party Tags (1 x 4 inches)
- Food Labels, folding (or use as Place/Name Cards)
- Small Water Bottle Labels (or use as Napkin or Treat wraps)
- Mini Candy Wrappers (fits Hersheys Miniatures)
- Candy Bar Wrappers (fits Hersheys 1.55oz Milk Chocolate bars)
- Direction Arrow Signs
- Welcome Sign (11 x 8.5 inches)
- Party Sign (11 x 8.5 inches)
- Happy Birthday Pennant Banner
- Custom Pennant Banner (print off your own message)
- Treat Bag Toppers (4 inches wide)
- Treat Bag Toppers (6.5 inches wide)
- Full sheets of patterned paper
PLUS THESE BONUS LARGE SIGNS:
- Direction Arrow Signs – Editable (2 per page, 11×17 inches & A3)
HOW IT WORKS
1. INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Download your Fishing Party Printables immediately after your payment has been processed.
2. PERSONALIZE AT HOME
Open them in Adobe Reader and simply type over my sample text. Templates ONLY work in the FREE Adobe Reader on your laptop or computer, not in any other program (or on your mobile device).
Print as many times as you like on your home color printer (or at your local copy shop) on US Letter or A4 sized bright white Cardstock. See my recommended copy shops and printing tips.
4. CUT/TRIM and ASSEMBLE
Trim/cut out your Fishing Party Printables on the provided cut lines using scissors, a craft knife or paper trimmer. Some designs may need assembling.
Adobe Reader (the latest version is called Adobe Acrobat Reader DC). The Fishing Party Printables will only work in this FREE download from: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
YES – type directly over my sample wording using Adobe Reader
NO – templates are locked. Graphics, colors, sizes, fonts or backgrounds cannot be changed
YES – fonts are already embedded in the file
NO – these are printable files. Want to email your Invitation? See how here
US Letter (8.5×11 inches) or A4 size
110lb (300gsm) bright white Cardstock (or the thickest your printer can handle) is perfect for most designs
NO – templates will not work in an App. Edit using the full Adobe Reader program on your laptop or computer only
PRINT AT A COPY SHOP:
YES – email or save to a USB and take to your local copy shop.
PRINT AT A PHOTO LAB:
NO – these are not JPG or photo files. Want to print your Invitation as a photo? See how here
Still have questions? See my FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS page
TUTORIALS & INSPIRATION
Worked just as stated! Was able to edit and upload to cutting machine for husband’s party!
These invitations were a big hit at our retirement party.
Newton, New Jersey
The templates were so cute and super easy to use. My 8-year-old had a fishing birthday party at our pond and the templates were the perfect compliment. We used the fish bait “cupcake wrapper” to wrap around plastic cups and make dirt pudding with gummy worms. Super cute!