Hit the ice and instantly download this red and black Hockey Birthday Party Printables. Invite guests with Hockey Ticket Invitations and All-Star Passes!
These huge collection of printable templates is great for your hockey birthday party or team party. It includes all the printable decorations you will need.
You personalize the templates at home using the editable text feature. Just open them in Adobe Reader and type over my sample text.
All text is editable, so you can fully customize the wording to suit your own party. Change my birthday references to use for your end of season club team party!
Buy once, then edit & print as many times as you like.
Download links to the Hockey Party Printables will be emailed directly to your inbox.
- Full Instructions
- Ice Hockey Ticket Invitations (3×7.5 inches)
- Ice Hockey All-Star Passes, 2 sizes (3×4 inches & 2.2×3.4 inches)
- Thank You Notes (4×6 inches)
- Favor Tags
- 2inch Cupcake Toppers
- Party Tags (3.5 x 3.35 inches)
- Party Tags (1 x 4 inches)
- Food Labels, folding (or use as Place/Name Cards)
- Small Water Bottle Labels (or use as Napkin wraps or Treat wraps)
- Mini Candy Wrappers (fits Hersheys Miniatures)
- Candy/Chocolate Bar Wrappers (fits Hersheys 1.55oz Milk Chocolate bars)
- Table Signs (5×7 inches)
- Welcome Sign (8.5×11 inches)
- Party/Game Signs (11×8.5 inches)
- “Happy Birthday” Pennant Banner (5×7 inches)
- Custom Pennant Banner (5×7 inches) – print your own message
- Treat Bag Toppers (4 inch wide)
- Treat Bag Toppers (6.5 inch wide)
- Full sheets of patterned paper
HOW IT WORKS
1. INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Download your Hockey Birthday Party Printables immediately after your payment has been processed.
2. PERSONALIZE AT HOME
Open them in Adobe Reader and simply type over my sample text. Templates ONLY work in the FREE Adobe Reader on your laptop or computer, not in any other program (or on your mobile device).
Print as many times as you like on your home color printer (or at your local copy shop) on US Letter or A4 sized bright white Cardstock. See my recommended copy shops and printing tips.
4. CUT/TRIM and ASSEMBLE
Trim/cut out your Hockey Birthday Party Printables on the provided cut lines using scissors, a craft knife or paper trimmer. Some designs may need assembling.
Adobe Reader (the latest version is called Adobe Acrobat Reader DC). The Hockey Birthday Party Printables will only work in this FREE download from: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
YES – type directly over my sample wording using Adobe Reader
NO – templates are locked. Graphics, colors, sizes, fonts or backgrounds cannot be changed
YES – fonts are already embedded in the file
NO – these are printable files. Want to email your Invitation? See how here
US Letter (8.5×11 inches) or A4 size
110lb (300gsm) bright white Cardstock (or the thickest your printer can handle) is perfect for most designs
NO – templates will not work in an App. Edit using the full Adobe Reader program on your laptop or computer only
PRINT AT A COPY SHOP:
YES – email or save to a USB and take to your local copy shop.
PRINT AT A PHOTO LAB:
NO – these are not JPG or photo files
Still have questions? See my FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS page
This was an easy to use and very cute birthday label. Highly recommend.
Manalapan, New Jersey
Everyone raved about all of this at my sons birthday party
North Versailles, Pennsylvania
Perfect tags for our sons birthday treat bags! Thank you!