Prepare to shop till you drop! These Mall Scavenger Hunt Party Printables, Invitations & Decorations will take the stress out of planning your mall crawl birthday party or other shopping theme party or event.
This is a huge collection of printable templates with a pink zebra pattern. It includes credit card invites, mall scavenger hunt clue challenges, rule & scoring sheets, sample hunts for ideas & inspiration, receipt style favor tags plus loads more party decorations. What a bargain!
You instantly download and personalize the templates at home using the editable text feature. Just open them in Adobe Reader and type over my sample text.
All text is editable, so you can fully customize the wording on each template to suit your own party.
Edit & print each template as many times as you like.
Download links to the Mall Scavenger Hunt Party Printables will be emailed directly to your inbox.
- Full Instructions
- Credit Card Invitations (sized the same as an actual credit card)
- Card Activation Instructions (a fun way to RSVP)
- Envelope wrap around address labels
- Favor Tags in the style of a Receipt
- Thank You Note Cards 4×6 inch
- Clues – Blank Hunt Clue Sheet 8.5×11 inch
- Rules – Blank Hunt Rules Card 7×5 inch
- Scoring – Blank Hunt Score Card 7×5 inch
- 2″ Party Circles (use as Cupcake Toppers + more)
- 5″ Party Circles (use as table decoration or banner)
- Party Tags 1×4 inch
- Party Tags 3.5×3.25 inch
- Food Labels, folding (or use as place cards)
- Small Water Bottle Labels (or use as napkin/treat wraps)
- Candy Bar Wrappers (to fit Hershey® 1.55oz bars)
- Mini Candy Wrappers (to fit Hershey® Miniatures)
- Welcome Sign 11×8.5 inch
- Party Sign 11×8.5 inch
- Happy Birthday Pennant Banner (5 inch squares)
- Custom Pennant Banner (5 inch squares) – print off your own message
- Treat Bag Toppers 6.5 inch wide
- Treat Bag Toppers 4 inch wide
- Full sheets of patterned papers
PLUS THESE BONUS SAMPLE LISTS FOR IDEAS & INSPIRATION:
- Clue/Challenge List Sample
- Scoring Rules Sample
- Rules Cards Sample
HOW IT WORKS
1. INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Download your Mall Scavenger Hunt Party Printables immediately after your payment has been processed.
2. PERSONALIZE AT HOME
Open them in Adobe Reader and simply type over my sample text. Templates ONLY work in the FREE Adobe Reader on your laptop or computer, not in any other program (or on your mobile device).
Print as many times as you like on your home color printer (or at your local copy shop) on US Letter or A4 sized bright white Cardstock. See my recommended copy shops and printing tips.
4. CUT/TRIM and ASSEMBLE
Trim/cut out your Mall Scavenger Hunt Party Printables on the provided cut lines using scissors, a craft knife or paper trimmer. Some designs may need assembling.
Adobe Reader (the latest version is called Adobe Acrobat Reader DC). The Mall Scavenger Hunt Party Printables will only work in this FREE download from: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
YES – type directly over my sample wording using Adobe Reader
NO – templates are locked. Graphics, colors, sizes, fonts or backgrounds cannot be changed
YES – fonts are already embedded in the file
NO – these are printable files
US Letter (8.5×11 inches) or A4 size
110lb (300gsm) bright white Cardstock (or the thickest your printer can handle) is perfect for most designs
NO – templates will not work in an App. Edit using the full Adobe Reader program on your laptop or computer only
PRINT AT A COPY SHOP:
YES – email or save to a USB and take to your local copy shop.
PRINT AT A PHOTO LAB:
NO – these are not JPG or photo files
Still have questions? See my FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS page
TUTORIALS & INSPIRATION
These turned out super cute for my daughter’s party! Instructions are easy to follow, and customizing was super quick! Both my daughter and I were very happy with the result.
These were just adorable! My daughter’s friends (& moms) just loved them! Easy to edit and assemble! Thank you!
Omg, this was so easy! Thank you! Instructions were detailed and easy to follow. The other parents thought I had this professionally done at a printer! Thank you, thank you!
Crest Hill, Illinois