These All Star Party Printables feature baseball, football, basketball & soccer graphics and are perfect for your All Star Sports Birthday Party.
Invite guests to come have a ball with the All Star Sports Ticket Invitations and All-Star Passes! Then decorate your party with the pennant banner, a variety of signs and loads more sports themed printable decorations.
Instantly download and personalize the templates at home using the editable text feature. Just open them in Adobe Reader and type over my sample text.
All text is editable! So you can fully customize the wording to suit your own party. You can change any birthday references and use them for a baby shower too.
Buy once, then edit & print as many times as you like. It’s a slam dunk, goal, home run and touchdown!
Download links to the All Star Party Printables will be emailed directly to your inbox.
- Full Instructions
- All Star Sports Ticket Invitations (3×7.5 inches)
- All-Star Passes, 2 sizes (3×4 inches & 2.2×3.4 inches)
- Thank You Notes (4×6 inches)
- Favor Tags / Thank You Tags
- 2″ Cupcake Toppers
- 5″ & 3″ Circles
- Party Tags (3.5 x 3.35 inches)
- Party Tags (1 x 4 inches)
- Folding Food Labels (or use as Place/Name Cards)
- Small Water Bottle Labels – text (or use as Napkin wraps or Treat wraps)
- Small Water Bottle Labels – graphics (or use as Napkin wraps or Treat wraps)
- Mini Candy Wrappers (fits Hersheys Miniatures)
- Candy Bar Wrappers (fits Hersheys 1.55oz Chocolate bars)
- Table Signs (5×7 inches)
- Welcome Sign (8.5×11 inches)
- Party/Game Signs (11×8.5 inches)
- Birthday Banner (5×7 inches – print off your own banner message!)
- Treat Bag Toppers (4 inch wide)
- Treat Bag Toppers (6.5 inch wide)
- Full sheets of patterned paper
HOW IT WORKS
1. INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Download your All Star Party Printables immediately after your payment has been processed.
2. PERSONALIZE AT HOME
Open them in Adobe Reader and simply type over my sample text. Templates ONLY work in the FREE Adobe Reader on your laptop or computer, not in any other program (or on your mobile device).
Print as many times as you like on your home color printer (or at your local copy shop) on US Letter or A4 sized bright white Cardstock. See my recommended copy shops and printing tips.
4. CUT/TRIM and ASSEMBLE
Trim/cut out your All Star Party Printables on the provided cut lines using scissors, a craft knife or paper trimmer. Some designs may need assembling.
Adobe Reader (the latest version is called Adobe Acrobat Reader DC). The All Star Party Printables will only work in this FREE download from: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
YES – type directly over my sample wording using Adobe Reader
NO – templates are locked. Graphics, colors, sizes, fonts or backgrounds cannot be changed
YES – fonts are already embedded in the file
NO – these are printable files. Want to email your Invitation? See how here
US Letter (8.5×11 inches) or A4 size
110lb (300gsm) bright white Cardstock (or the thickest your printer can handle) is perfect for most designs
NO – templates will not work in an App. Edit using the full Adobe Reader program on your laptop or computer only
PRINT AT A COPY SHOP:
YES – email or save to a USB and take to your local copy shop.
PRINT AT A PHOTO LAB:
NO – these are not JPG or photo files
Still have questions? See my FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS page
TUTORIALS & INSPIRATION
looooove this template! and I love that she has step by step instructions for editing and downloading. Thanks Simone!
Everything looked great. It was easy to edit and the birthday boy was so proud it was for him.
Love this!! They look awesome printed. Thank you so much!!