Instantly download this huge Spy Party Printables, Invitations & Decorations package for your secret agent or spy theme birthday party.
This is the ultimate collection of printable templates for your James Bond with top secret stamps, magnifying glasses and fedora hat graphics.
Invite operatives to a top secret birthday mission with the included spy invitations – they come with your own secret password, password cipher and secret handshake. The password will automatically be encoded as you type to match the password cipher!
On arrival at your party headquarters, fingerprint and issue agents their ID badges, then prepare them for covert operations using the included mission, training, background and checklist documents. Suspect cards, clue cards and evidence tags make creating your own birthday mission or spy tradecraft games super easy (my 8 secret codes & ciphers – not included – are also great for this too!).
Once the mission has been successful (or your agents cover is blown) safely exfiltrate them back to their own safe house with favors packaged up using one of the favor tag options.
You easily personalize the templates at home using the editable text feature. Just open them in Adobe Reader and type over my sample text.
All text is editable (except the TOP SECRET and CLASSIFIED stamps), so you can go deep undercover & fully customize the wording on each template to suit your own espionage theme party.
Edit & print as many times as you like.
Download links to the Spy Party Printables will be emailed directly to your inbox.
- Full Instructions
- Spy Party Invitation Suite (5×7 inches) – includes:
- Invites – type in your own secret password and personalize for each guest with their own name & codename
- Password Cipher – to decode the invitation secret password
- Secret Handshake Card – for guests to learn and use to gain entry to your party headquarters
- Fingerprint Card (5×7 inches)
- Address Labels
- UPDATED! ID Badges – with spy silhouette (3.4×2.2 inches)
- UPDATED! ID Badges – upload your own photos (3.4×2.2 inches)
- Favor Tags
- Thank You Cards (4×6 inches)
- Suspect Cards – 8 different suspect silhouettes (5×7 inches)
- Agent Checklist (8.5×11 inches)
- Background Check – with security questions (8.5×11)
- Training Checklist type your own activities (8.5×11)
- Mission Document – type in your own mission (8.5×11)
- Clue Cards – type in your own clues (3.5×5 inches)
- Evidence Tags (3.5×3.35 inches)
- 2 inch Party Circles – use as Cupcake Toppers + more
- Top Secret Labels (4×1 inches)
- Cupcake Wrappers
- Food Labels, folding – or use as Place Cards
- Truth Serum Water Bottle Labels (8.5×2 inches)
- Editable Water Bottle Labels (8.5×2 inches) – or Napkin/Treat Wraps
- Candy Bar Wrappers – fits Hershey’s® 1.55oz Milk Chocolate bars
- Party Tags – ID Badge size (3.4 x 2.2 inches)
- Table Signs (4×6 inches)
- Table Signs (5×7 inches)
- Welcome/Party Signs (11×8.5 inches)
- Warning/Wanted Poster (11 x 8.5 inches)
- Handprint Scan Sign (11 x 8.5 inches)
- Top Secret Signs
- Happy Birthday Pennant Banner
- Custom Pennant Banner (print off your own message)
- Mustache cut-outs for photo booth props or decoration
- 4 inch Treat Bag Toppers
- 6 inch Treat Bag Toppers
- Patterned papers
PLUS BONUS LARGE SIGNS:
- Type your own text Signs – Editable (11×17 inches & A3)
- “Welcome to Secret Agent Headquarters” – Non-editable (36×48 inches & A0)
- “Secret Agents Only – Restricted Access” – Non-editable (36×48 inches & A0)
- Mugshot Backdrop – Non-editable (36×48 inches & A0)
HOW IT WORKS
1. INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Download your Spy Party Printables templates immediately after your payment has been processed.
2. PERSONALIZE AT HOME
Open them in Adobe Reader and simply type over my sample text. Templates ONLY work in the FREE Adobe Reader on your laptop or computer, not in any other program (or on your mobile device).
Print as many times as you like on your home color printer (or at your local copy shop) on US Letter or A4 sized bright white Cardstock. See my recommended copy shops and printing tips. Bonus large signs will need to be printed at a copy shop.
4. CUT/TRIM and ASSEMBLE
Trim/cut out your Spy Party Printables on the provided cut lines using scissors, a craft knife or paper trimmer. Some designs may need assembling.
Adobe Reader (the latest version is called Adobe Acrobat Reader DC). Templates will only work in this FREE download from: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
YES – type directly over my sample wording using Adobe Reader
NO – templates are locked. Graphics, colors, sizes, fonts or backgrounds cannot be changed
YES – fonts are already embedded in the file
NO – these are printable files
Regular Templates: US Letter (8.5×11 inches) or A4 size
Bonus Large Signs: 11×17 inches, 36×48 inches, A3 or A0
110lb (300gsm) bright white Cardstock (or the thickest your printer can handle) is perfect for most designs
NO – templates will not work in an App. Edit using the full Adobe Reader program on your laptop or computer only
PRINT AT A COPY SHOP:
YES – email or save to a USB and take to your local copy shop.
PRINT AT A PHOTO LAB:
NO – these are PDF files, not JPG or photo files
Still have questions? See my FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS page
TUTORIALS & INSPIRATION
Kids LOVED learning about different types of codes/ciphers, and writing messages in code! So cool and a fun screen-free activity that can be played again and again! We used code to write messages that the kids had to decode to solve mysteries. We also played scavenger hunt where they had to decode the clues to find the objects.
I was able to put together a spy-tacular virtual baby shower using these printables! It was so easy to edit. I made a “Top Secret” package that was sent to each family with instructions for a zoom meeting. I can’t wait for this party! It will be so much fun. Thank you!
Mary Anne W
Super fun puzzles to figure out for a spy-themed party! Made the planning of it all much easier and enjoyable. We made specific clues tailored to our little “spy” and her guests all worked together to solve the mystery. Would definitely recommend!