Today I am going to show you how to make Cupcake Toppers. In each of my editable party packs, there is a page (or two) of 2 inch party circles. These party circles are perfect for making Cupcake Toppers!
What you will need
- 1. The printed page of your personalized party circles (I recommend printing on bright white cardstock or a heavyweight matte photo paper)
- 2. Scissors (or a paper trimmer)
- 3. 2 inch round punch (I use the Fiskars 2 inch circular punch) or a 2 inch scallop punch
- 4. Toothpicks (or lollipop sticks)
- and glue or double sided tape
Begin by cutting out each row of the designs. At this point, if you don’t have a 2 inch round punch, you can just cut out each of the squares and use those for your Cupcake Toppers!
If you do have a 2 inch punch, position your paper so the design is right in the middle of your punch and punch out your 2 inch circle.
Next, punch out a blank circle from plain cardstock. We will use this to place on the back of your Cupcake Topper (to hide the toothpick).
Turn your punched out personalized circle over. Use glue (or double-sided tape) to attach the toothpick to the back of your personalized circle.
Attach the blank circle on top of the toothpick to hide it.
And your personalized Cupcake Topper is ready to insert into an iced cupcake!