These Airplane Party Printables include everything you need for your Airplane Birthday Party.
This huge collection of templates include my Airplane Boarding Pass Invitations, Passports & Luggage Tags that you customize for each guest. Get creative as you come up with your own Airline Name & destination. You can change all the other text too (including the barcode!).
Instantly download and personalize the templates at home using the editable text feature. Just open them in Adobe Reader and type over my sample text. Edit & print as many times as you like.
Be inspired by Real parties that have used these printables!
On purchase, immediately receive download links to your Airplane Party Printables PDF file that includes ALL of the following designs:
- Airplane Boarding Pass Invitations (8 x3.25 inches) Personalize for each guest!
- Passport cover and inserts (personalize one for each guest!)
- Luggage Tags (personalize one for each guest!)
- Thank You Note Cards, 4 x 6 inches
- Favor Tags / Thank You Tags
- Cupcake Toppers, 2 inches (2 pages!)
- 5 inch Circles (use as Table Decor or Banner)
- Cupcake Wrappers
- Food Labels, folding (or use as Place/Name Cards)
- Small Water Bottle Labels (or use as Napkin/Treat wraps)
- Food Picks
- Mini Candy Wrappers (fits Hersheys Miniatures)
- Table Signs, 5 x 7 inches
- Airport Signs, 8.5 x 11 inches
- Departure/Arrivals Board, 11 x 8.5 inches
- Pennant Banner
- 4 inch wide & 6.5 inch wide Treat Bag Toppers
- Full sheets of patterned papers
HOW TO PERSONALIZE
Simply open in Adobe Reader and start typing over my sample text! Save any changes you make for further editing later or to print off.
These Airplane Party Printables will ONLY work in Adobe Reader! Make sure you have the latest version. Download it for FREE at http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
You cannot change fonts, colors, graphics or their placement. You can only type into existing text fields.
You cannot edit on an iPad, iPhone or other mobile tablet/device.
HOW TO PRINT
Print on your home color printer OR at your local Copy shop (Office Max, Staples, Office Depot, Officeworks in Australia etc).
All designs are formatted to print on US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches) paper, but also print out perfectly on A4 paper. I recommend printing on a heavyweight Matte Photo Paper (for brighter colors and graphics) or Cardstock.
See my Printing Tips for recommended printers and other helpful printing info.
You cannot print files as photos at a photo lab (they are not JPG or photo file types) or at online photo print shops.
After printing, trim/cut out your Airplane Party Printables using scissors, a craft knife or paper trimmer. Some designs may need assembling.
See my very useful Handy Craft Supplies page for additional information on tools and supplies that you might need.