Are you logging into the correct website? This is my Parties website.
Login to my SIMONEmadeit Gifts website if you purchased gift tickets / gift vouchers / Christmas gift templates.
Some helpful tips before downloading
Are you reading this from your mobile device?
Templates will not work on your phone, tablet or mobile device. Download to your laptop/computer.
Open in Adobe Reader only!
Templates only work in Adobe Reader. It’s ✳︎ free ✳︎ and the latest version is called Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. They won’t work in any other program!
The best way to download your templates
Download & save your templates directly to a folder on your computer so they don’t automatically open in your default PDF viewer (as some of these viewers can corrupt the editable text fields – eg Preview on a Mac).
To do this:
- Move your mouse over the download links below,
- Right click (or Control+click on a Mac)
- Select either “Download linked file”, “Save link as” or “Save target as” depending on which internet browser you are using.
- Choose a folder to save to (usually defaults to your Downloads folder).
Then open Adobe Reader and select the File > Open menu. Navigate to your downloaded file and select it. Ta Da!
My quick tips to get you started
If you’re in a rush to get started this is all you need to know!
- First check: That you are editing in Adobe Reader only!
- To edit: Click on a shaded box (these don’t print out – they just show you where the editable text fields are), highlight my sample text with your cursor and just start typing.
- To save: Use the menu options File > Save As… and choose a folder on your computer.
- To print: Click on the print icon (or menu options File > Print). Print at “actual size”.
Download my Print Release if your copy shop requires permission to print.
Resolve common issues immediately on my Troubleshooting page.
Your download links
You need to log in to edit your profile.