This is the complete party collection for your NASCAR or racing car enthusiast! My Race Car Party Printables include all the decorations you need for your Race Car birthday party, including Pit Crew Passes and Drivers Licenses.
Instantly download and personalize the templates at home using the editable text feature. Just open them in Adobe Reader and type over my sample text. Edit & print as many times as you like.
See how easy it is to edit the invitation in my quick video tutorial.
Be inspired by Real parties that have used these printables!
On purchase, immediately receive download links to your Race Car Party Printables PDF file that includes ALL of the following:
- Race Car Invitations 5×7 inches
- Drivers License insert (with space for photo)
- Drivers License insert (no photo)
- Pit Crew VIP Pass insert
- Thank You Note Cards 4×6 inches
- Thank You Hang Tags
- Cupcake Toppers (2 pages!)
- Cupcake Wrappers
- Food Labels, folding (or use as Place/Name Cards)
- Mini & Regular sized Snack Boxes
- Small Water Bottle Labels (or use as Napkin/Treat wraps)
- Checkered Food/Straw Flags
- Mini Candy Wrappers (fits Hershey® Miniatures)
- Candy Wrappers (fits Hershey® 1.55oz Milk Chocolate Bar)
- Table Signs 5×7 inches
- Welcome Sign 11×8.5 inches
- Driver Registration Sign 11×8.5 inches
- 5 inch square Banner
- 4 inches wide & 6.5 inches wide Treat Bag Toppers
- Full sheets of patterned papers
HOW TO PERSONALIZE
Simply open in Adobe Reader and start typing over my sample text! Save any changes you make for further editing later or to print off.
The Race Car Party Printables will ONLY work in Adobe Reader! Make sure you have the latest version. Download it for FREE at http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
You cannot change fonts, colors, graphics or their placement. You can only type into existing text fields.
You cannot edit on an iPad, iPhone or other mobile tablet/device.
HOW TO PRINT
Print on your home color printer OR at your local Copy shop (Office Max, Staples, Office Depot, Officeworks in Australia etc).
You CANNOT print files as photos at a photo lab (they are not JPG or photo file types) or at online photo print shops.
See my Printing Tips for recommended printers and other helpful printing info.
All designs are formatted to print on US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches) paper, but they also print out perfectly on A4 paper.
I recommend printing on a heavyweight Matte Photo Paper (for brighter colors and graphics) or Cardstock.
After printing, trim/cut out your Race Car Party Printables using scissors, a craft knife or paper trimmer. Some designs may need assembling.
See my photo tutorial on how to assemble the Snack Boxes.
See also my very useful Handy Craft Supplies page for additional information on tools and supplies that you might need.