Score a Home Run with my Baseball Party Printables! Invite guests with the Baseball Game Ticket Invitations and All-Star Passes. Great for your Baseball Birthday Party or Baseball Team Party.
Instantly download and personalize the templates at home using the editable text feature. Just open them in Adobe Reader and type over my sample text. Edit & print as many times as you like.
See my video tutorial on how to personalize these printables.
Be inspired by Real parties that have used these printables!
On purchase, immediately receive download links to your Baseball Party Printables PDF file that includes ALL of the following:
- Baseball Game Ticket Invitations (3×7.5 inches)
- All-Star Passes, 2 sizes (3×4 inches & 2.2×3.4 inches)
- Wrap Around Envelope Address Labels
- Thank You Notes (4×6 inches)
- Favor Tags / Thank You Tags
- 2″ Cupcake Toppers
- 5″ & 3″ Circles
- Party Tags (3.5 x 3.35 inches)
- Party Tags (1 x 4 inches)
- Food Labels, folding (or use as Place/Name Cards)
- Small Water Bottle Labels (or use as Napkin wraps or Treat wraps)
- Mini Choc Wrappers (fits Hersheys Miniatures)
- Chocolate Bar Wrappers (fits Hersheys 1.55oz Milk Chocolate bars)
- Table Signs (5×7 inches)
- Welcome Sign (8.5×11 inches)
- Scoreboard Sign (11×8.5 inches)
- Party/Game Signs (11×8.5 inches)
- Birthday Banner (5×7 inches – print off your own banner message!)
- Treat Bag Toppers (4 inch wide)
- Treat Bag Toppers (6.5 inch wide)
- Full sheets of patterned paper
HOW TO PERSONALIZE
Simply open in Adobe Reader and start typing over my sample text! Save any changes you make for further editing later or to print off.
The Baseball Party Printables will ONLY work in Adobe Reader! Make sure you have the latest version. Download it for FREE at http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
You cannot change fonts, colors, graphics or their placement. You can only type into existing text fields.
You cannot edit on an iPad, iPhone or other mobile tablet/device.
HOW TO PRINT
Print on your home color printer OR at your local Copy shop (Office Max, Staples, Office Depot, Officeworks in Australia etc).
You CANNOT print files as photos at a photo lab (they are not JPG or photo file types) or at online photo print shops.
See my Printing Tips for recommended printers and other helpful printing info.
All designs are formatted to print on US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches) paper, but they also print out perfectly on A4 paper.
I recommend printing on a heavyweight Matte Photo Paper (for brighter colors and graphics) or Cardstock.
After printing, trim/cut out your Baseball Party Printables using scissors, a craft knife or paper trimmer. Some designs may need assembling.
See my very useful Handy Craft Supplies page for additional information on tools and supplies that you might need.