Score a Home Run at your Baseball Birthday Party with my Baseball Game Ticket Invitation, All-Star Pass and complete printable Birthday Party Collection!
Instantly download this collection, personalize it at home using the editable text feature and print as many times as you like.
Type your own text into the templates – just open them in Adobe Reader and type over my sample text.
See my video tutorial on how to personalize this collection.
Upon purchase, you will instantly receive download links to your multi-page PDF file that includes ALL of the following designs:
- Invitation – in the style of a Game Ticket (3×7.5 inches)
- All-Star Passes – 2 sizes (3×4 inches & 2.2×3.4 inches)
- Wrap Around Envelope Address Labels
- Thank You Notes (4×6 inches)
- Thank You Hang Tags
- 2″ Cupcake Toppers
- 5″ & 3″ Circles
- Party Tags (3.5 x 3.35 inches)
- Party Tags (1 x 4 inches)
- Food Labels – folding (or use as Place/Name Cards)
- Small Water Bottle Labels (or use as Napkin wraps or Treat wraps)
- Mini Choc Wrappers (fits Hersheys Miniatures)
- Chocolate Bar Wrappers (fits Hersheys 1.55oz Milk Chocolate bars)
- Table Signs (5×7 inches)
- Welcome Sign (8.5×11 inches)
- Scoreboard Sign (11×8.5 inches)
- Party/Game Signs (11×8.5 inches)
- Birthday Banner (5×7 inches – print off your own banner message!)
- Treat Bag Toppers (4 inch wide)
- Treat Bag Toppers (6.5 inch wide)
- Full sheets of patterned paper
HOW TO PERSONALIZE
Simply open in Adobe Reader and start typing over my sample text! Save any changes you make for further editing later or to print off.
Files will ONLY work in Adobe Reader! Make sure you have the latest version – download it for FREE at http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
You cannot change fonts, colors, graphics or their placement – you can only type into existing text fields.
You cannot edit on an iPad, iPhone or other mobile tablet/device.
PRINTING & PAPER
Print on your home color printer OR at your local Copy shop – Office Max, Staples, Kinkos, Office Depot, Officeworks in Australia etc.
You CANNOT print files as photos at a photo lab (they are not JPG or photo file types) or at online photo print shops. See my Printing Tips for recommended printers and other helpful printing info.
All designs are formatted to print on US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches) paper, but they also print out perfectly on A4 paper.
I recommend printing on a heavyweight Matte Photo Paper (for brighter colors and graphics) or Cardstock.
After printing, trim/cut out your designs using scissors, a craft knife or paper trimmer. Some designs may need assembling.
See my very useful Handy Craft Supplies page for additional information on tools and supplies that you might need.