These Candyland Party Printables are super versatile! Use them for a Sweet Shoppe or Candyland Birthday Party, baby showers, brunches, or even slumber parties (like in my pics).
Includes an easy to assemble Lollipop invitations plus a regular 5×7 invitation if you are not feeling crafty!
See my video tutorial on how to personalize & assemble the lollipop invitations.
Instantly download and personalize the templates at home using the editable text feature. Just open them in Adobe Reader and type over my sample text. Edit & print as many times as you like.
On purchase, immediately receive download links to your Candyland Party Printables PDF file that includes ALL of the following:
- Lollipop Invitations, 4inch diameter (+ your lollipop stick)
- Candyland Invitations, 5×7 inches (alternate option if you don’t feel crafty enough to make the lollipop!)
- Thank You Tags
- Thank You Note Cards, 4×6 inches
- 2″ Party Circles (use as cupcake toppers + more)
- Cupcake Wrappers
- Buffet Food Labels, folding (or use as Place Cards)
- Small Water Bottle Labels (or use as napkin wraps, treat wraps)
- Mini Candy Wrappers (fits Hershey® Miniatures)
- Candy Bar Wrappers (fits Hershey® 1.55oz Milk Chocolate bar)
- Treat Bag Toppers, 4 inches wide
- Treat Bag Toppers, 6.5 inches wide
- Paper Cones
- Party Tags, 2 pages (use as favor tags, jar labels + more)
- Food or Favor Table Signs, 5×7 inches
- Game/Welcome/Party Signs, 11×8.5 inches
- Pennant Banner, print off your own banner message!
- Patterned Papers
HOW TO PERSONALIZE
Simply open in Adobe Reader and start typing over my sample text! Save any changes you make for further editing later or to print off.
The Candyland Party Printables will ONLY work in Adobe Reader! Make sure you have the latest version. Download it for FREE at http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
You cannot change fonts, colors, graphics or their placement. You can only type into existing text fields.
You cannot edit on an iPad, iPhone or other mobile tablet/device.
HOW TO PRINT
Print on your home color printer OR at your local Copy shop (Office Max, Staples, Office Depot, Officeworks in Australia etc).
You CANNOT print files as photos at a photo lab (they are not JPG or photo file types) or at online photo print shops.
See my Printing Tips for recommended printers and other helpful printing info.
All designs are formatted to print on US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches) paper, but they also print out perfectly on A4 paper.
I recommend printing on a heavyweight Matte Photo Paper (for brighter colors and graphics) or Cardstock.
After printing, trim/cut out your Candyland Party Printables using scissors, a craft knife or paper trimmer. Some designs may need assembling.
See my very useful Handy Craft Supplies page for additional information on tools and supplies that you might need.