This Candyland Invitation & Printable Birthday Party Collection is a cute & versatile collection. Use it for Candyland or Sweet Shoppe parties, birthday parties, brunches, even sleepover parties (like some of the images show).
Includes an easy to assemble Lollipop invitation plus a regular 5×7 invitation if you are not feeling crafty!
Instantly download this collection, personalize it at home using the editable text feature and print as many times as you like.
You type your own wording into this pack by yourself – just open the file in Adobe Reader and type over my sample text.
See my video tutorial on how to personalize & assemble the lollipop invitation.
Upon purchase, you will instantly receive download links to your multi-page PDF file that includes ALL of the following designs:
- Lollipop Invitation – 4inch diameter (+ the length of your lollipop stick)
- Invitation – 5×7 (alternate option if you don’t feel crafty enough to make the lollipop!)
- Thank You Tags
- Thank You Note Cards – 4×6
- 2″ Party Circles (use as cupcake toppers + more)
- Cupcake Wrappers
- Buffet Food Labels – folding (or use as Place Cards)
- Small Water Bottle Labels (or use as napkin wraps, treat wraps)
- Mini Candy Wrappers (fits Hershey® Miniatures)
- Candy Bar Wrappers (fits Hershey® 1.55oz Milk Chocolate bar)
- Treat Bag Toppers – 4 inch wide
- Treat Bag Toppers – 6.5 inch wide
- Paper Cones
- Party Tags – 2 pages (use as favor tags, jar labels + more)
- Food or Favor Table Signs – 5×7
- Game/Welcome/Party Signs – 11×8.5
- Pennant Banner – print off your own banner message!
- Patterned Papers
HOW TO PERSONALIZE
Simply open in Adobe Reader and start typing over my sample text! Save any changes you make for further editing later or to print off.
Files will ONLY work in Adobe Reader! Make sure you have the latest version – download it for FREE at http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
You cannot change fonts, colors, graphics or their placement – you can only type into existing text fields.
You cannot edit on an iPad, iPhone or other mobile tablet/device.
PRINTING & PAPER
Print on your home color printer OR at your local Copy shop – Office Max, Staples, Kinkos, Office Depot, Officeworks in Australia etc.
You CANNOT print files as photos at a photo lab (they are not JPG or photo file types) or at online photo print shops. See my Printing Tips for recommended printers and other helpful printing info.
All designs are formatted to print on US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches) paper, but they also print out perfectly on A4 paper.
I recommend printing on a heavyweight Matte Photo Paper (for brighter colors and graphics) or Cardstock.
After printing, trim/cut out your designs using scissors, a craft knife or paper trimmer. Some designs may need assembling.
See my very useful Handy Craft Supplies page for additional information on tools and supplies that you might need.