Hold a Jedi Training Course for your young Jedi’s birthday party with My Star Wars Invitation & Printable Birthday Party Collection!
From the Lightsaber Invitation to Jedi Training Passes, a Jedi Training Checklist, Jedi Knight’s Certificates (on completion of training) plus lots more, your Star Wars birthday party will be planned in no time! On most designs, you also have the choice of using Blue or Green as your lightsaber color.
Instantly download this collection, personalize it at home using the editable text feature and print as many times as you like.
You type your own wording into these templates by yourself – just open them in Adobe Reader and type over my sample text.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
Upon purchase, you will instantly receive download links to your multi-page PDF file that includes ALL of the following designs:
- Invitations 5×7″ includes 2 color options: Green lightsaber or Blue lightsaber
- Thank You Hang Tags ++
- Thank You Note Cards 4×6″
- 2″ Party Circles – 2 pages! (use as Cupcake Toppers + more)
- Cupcake Wrappers ++
- Jedi Training Passes
- Jedi Training Course Checklist ++
- Jedi Knight Certificate : blue&black or green&black ++
- Food Labels – Tent Style (or use as place cards)
- Small Water Bottle Labels (or use as napkin/treat wraps)
- Mini Choc Wrappers (fits Hersheys® Miniatures)
- Regular Chocolate wrapper (fits Hersheys® 1.55oz Milk Chocolate Bar)
- Mini & Regular sized Snack Boxes
- Food Flags/Picks
- Table Signs 5×7 ++
- Welcome Sign 11×8.5 ++
- Game/Party Signs 11×8.5 ++
- 5 inch Banner plus Banner Spacers (you print out your own banner message) ++
- 6.5 inch wide Treat Bag Toppers
- 4 inch wide Treat Bag Toppers
- Full sheets of colored papers
Designs indicated with ++ above have an ink saver option included in the pack – this gives you the choice to print an alternate design (which has more white space) to reduce the amount of ink your printer will use.
Files will ONLY work in Adobe Reader! Make sure you have the latest version installed. You can download it for FREE at http://adobe.com/go/reader.
Simply open in Adobe Reader and start typing over my sample text! You can save your changes, so you can return to it later to print off.
You cannot change the text/font type, color or location of any of the text, fonts or graphics. You can only enter customized wording in the editable text fields.
You cannot edit/personalize on an iPad, iPhone or other mobile tablet/device.
PRINTING & PAPER:
Print on your home color printer OR at your local Copy shop (Staples, Kinkos, Office Max, Office Depot, Officeworks in Australia etc).
Some places CANNOT print my files – check this list first before purchase.
All designs are formatted to print on US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches) paper, but they also print out perfectly on A4 paper.
I recommend printing on a heavyweight Matte Photo Paper (for brighter colors and graphics) or Cardstock.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR MAC USERS:
If using a Mac, you will need to open and edit this file in Adobe Reader only and NOT Mac’s default PDF viewer called Preview. Simple step-by-step instructions here.
STILL NOT SURE?:
Take a look through all my Frequently Asked Questions.