May the Force be With You! My Star Wars Party Printables include a huge range of printable templates – including lightsaber Invitations, Jedi Training Passes, a Jedi Training Checklist, Jedi Knight’s Certificates plus lots more.
On most designs, you also have the choice of using Blue or Green as your lightsaber color.
Instantly download and personalize the templates at home using the editable text feature. Just open them in Adobe Reader and type over my sample text. Edit & print as many times as you like.
Be inspired by Real parties that have used these printables!
On purchase, immediately receive download links to your Star Wars Party Printables PDF file that includes ALL of the following designs:
- Star Wars Invitations 5×7″ (Green lightsaber or Blue lightsaber)
- Thank You Hang Tags ++
- Thank You Note Cards 4×6″
- 2″ Party Circles (2 pages!) Use as Cupcake Toppers & more
- Cupcake Wrappers ++
- Jedi Training Passes
- Jedi Training Course Checklist ++
- Jedi Knight Certificate : blue&black or green&black ++
- Food Labels, folding (or use as place cards)
- Small Water Bottle Labels (or use as napkin/treat wraps)
- Mini Choc/Candy Wrappers (fits Hersheys® Miniatures)
- Chocolate/Candy Bar Wrappers (fits Hersheys® 1.55oz Chocolate Bar)
- Mini & Regular sized Snack Boxes
- Food Flags/Picks
- Table Signs 5×7 ++
- Welcome Sign 11×8.5 ++
- Game/Party Signs 11×8.5 ++
- 5 inch Banner plus Banner Spacers (you print out your own banner message) ++
- 6.5 inch wide Treat Bag Toppers
- 4 inch wide Treat Bag Toppers
- Full sheets of colored papers
Designs indicated with ++ above have an ink saver option included in the pack. This gives you the choice to print an alternate design (which has more white space) to reduce the amount of ink your printer will use.
HOW TO PERSONALIZE
Simply open in Adobe Reader and start typing over my sample text! Save any changes you make for further editing later or to print off.
The Star Wars Party Printables will ONLY work in Adobe Reader! Make sure you have the latest version. Download it for FREE at http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
You cannot change fonts, colors, graphics or their placement. You can only type into existing text fields.
You cannot edit on an iPad, iPhone or other mobile tablet/device.
HOW TO PRINT
Print on your home color printer OR at your local Copy shop (Office Max, Staples, Office Depot, Officeworks in Australia etc).
You CANNOT print files as photos at a photo lab (they are not JPG or photo file types) or at online photo print shops.
See my Printing Tips for recommended printers and other helpful printing info.
All designs are formatted to print on US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches) paper, but they also print out perfectly on A4 paper.
I recommend printing on a heavyweight Matte Photo Paper (for brighter colors and graphics) or Cardstock.
After printing, trim/cut out your Star Wars Party Printables using scissors, a craft knife or paper trimmer. Some designs may need assembling.
See my very useful Handy Craft Supplies page for additional information on tools and supplies that you might need.