Bonjour! My Paris Party Printables include loads of templates for your Paris Birthday Party – including a unique Paris Invitations Suite.
Send out a Postcard (from Paris of course) as your birthday party invitation! Insert the Postcard into the included Folio with a personalized Passport to Paris and Boarding Pass for every guest you are inviting.
Instantly download and personalize the templates at home using the editable text feature. Just open them in Adobe Reader and type over my sample text.
Buy once, then edit & print as many times as you like.
Download links to the Paris Party Printables will be emailed directly to your inbox.
- Full Instructions
- Postcard to Paris Invitations (4 x 6 inches)
- Passports (personalize for each Guest!)
- Boarding Pass (personalize for each Guest!)
- Folio to hold the Invitation, Passport and Boarding Pass
- Favor Tags / Thank You Tags
- Thank You Notes (4 x 6 inches)
- Menu (blank, ready for you to type in your menu)
- 2 inch Party Circles (use as Cupcake Toppers + more)
- Cupcake Wrappers
- Food Buffet Labels, folding (or use as place cards)
- Small Water Bottle Labels (or use as napkin/treat wraps)
- Party Tags (3.5 x 3.35 inches)
- Kisses circles (fits Hersheys® Kisses)
- Candy Bar Wrapper (fits Hersheys® 1.55oz Bars)
- Table Signs (5 x 7 inches)
- Food Picks
- Welcome/Game/Party Signs (11 x 8.5 inches)
- Pennant Banner (you print out your own banner message)
- Treat Bag Toppers (2 styles)
- Patterned Papers
- Full Instructions
- Type your own Sign – Editable (11×17 inches + A3)
- “Bienvenue à Paris” – Non-editable (36×48 inches + A0)
- “Bonjour Mademoiselles” – Non-editable (36×48 inches + A0)
PLUS BONUS LARGE SIGNS:
HOW IT WORKS
1. INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Download your Paris Party Printables templates immediately after your payment has been processed.
2. PERSONALIZE AT HOME
Open them in Adobe Reader and simply type over my sample text. Templates ONLY work in the FREE Adobe Reader on your laptop or computer, not in any other program (or on your mobile device).
Print as many times as you like on your home color printer (or at your local copy shop) on US Letter or A4 sized bright white Cardstock. See my recommended copy shops and printing tips. Note the Bonus Large Signs will need to be printed at a copy shop as they are larger sizes.
4. CUT/TRIM and ASSEMBLE
Trim/cut out your Paris Party Printables on the provided cut lines using scissors, a craft knife or paper trimmer. Some designs may need assembling.
Adobe Reader (the latest version is called Adobe Acrobat Reader DC). The Paris Party Printables will only work in this FREE download from: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
YES – type directly over my sample wording using Adobe Reader
NO – templates are locked. Graphics, colors, sizes, fonts or backgrounds cannot be changed
YES – fonts are already embedded in the file
NO – these are printable files. Want to email your Postcard Invitation? See how here
Regular Templates: US Letter (8.5×11 inches) or A4 size
Bonus Large Signs: 11×17 inches, 36×48 inches, A3 or A0 size
110lb (300gsm) bright white Cardstock (or the thickest your printer can handle) is perfect for most designs
NO – templates will not work in an App. Edit using the full Adobe Reader program on your laptop or computer only
PRINT AT A COPY SHOP:
YES – email or save to a USB and take to your local copy shop.
PRINT AT A PHOTO LAB:
NO – these are not JPG or photo files. Want to print your Postcard Invitation as a photo? See how here
Still have questions? See my FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS page
TUTORIALS & INSPIRATION
Find Paris Party tutorials, guides and party inspiration here:
Basketball Ticket Invitation
These were a hit! Got several complements from those that received one.
Fishing Favor Tags
Professional and kind seller who is committed to customer service. Cute and clever tags make the perfect note to add to my son’s birthday party favors!
Spy Party Printables
OMG, I just LOVE this printable spy kit and invites! Invites are so cute! LOVE the idea of giving them all code names! I wrote to all the parents to find out their cutest or funniest nickname. Also love how super easy it is to edit these and how it carries over the info to the next page. Thank you!!!