Your Master Builder will love these Lego Party Printables, Invitations & Decorations!
Invite guests to your Lego birthday party with your choice of either the 5×7 Lego Invitations or the Ticket Invitations. Personalize a Master Builder Pass for each guest too. Then build up your party brick by brick with all the printable room signs, games, food & favor decorations you will need.
Instantly download and personalize the templates at home using the editable text feature. Just open them in Adobe Reader and type over my sample text.
All text is editable, so you can fully customize the wording to suit your own Lego party. Everything is awesome!
Buy once, then edit & print as many times as you like.
Download links to the Lego Party Printables will be emailed directly to your inbox.
- Full Instructions
- Lego Invitations (5×7 inches)
- Lego Ticket Invitations (7.5×3 inches)
- Master Builder Passes – 2 sizes (3×4 & 2.2×3.4 inches)
- Guess How Many Legos Game Answer cards & sign
- Thank You Notes (4×6 inches)
- Favor Tags / Thank You Tags
- 2 inch Cupcake Toppers
- Party Tags (3.5 x 3.35 inches)
- Party Tags (1 x 4 inches)
- Food Labels, folding (or use as Place Cards)
- Small Water Bottle Labels (or use as Napkin or Treat wraps)
- Candy Bar Wrappers (fits Hersheys 1.55oz bars)
- Mini candy Wrappers (fits Hersheys Miniatures)
- Table Signs (4×6 inches)
- Welcome/Party Sign (11×8.5 inches – full page)
- Happy Birthday Pennant Banner (5 inch squares)
- Custom Pennant Banner (5 inch squares) – print off your own message!
- Treat Bag Toppers (4 inch wide)
- Treat Bag Toppers (6.5 inch wide)
HOW IT WORKS
1. INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Download your Lego Party Printables immediately after your payment has been processed.
2. PERSONALIZE AT HOME
Open them in Adobe Reader and simply type over my sample text. Templates ONLY work in the FREE Adobe Reader on your laptop or computer, not in any other program (or on your mobile device).
Print as many times as you like on your home color printer (or at your local copy shop) on US Letter or A4 sized bright white Cardstock. See my recommended copy shops and printing tips.
4. CUT/TRIM and ASSEMBLE
Trim/cut out your Lego Party Printables on the provided cut lines using scissors, a craft knife or paper trimmer. Some designs may need assembling.
Adobe Reader (the latest version is called Adobe Acrobat Reader DC). The Lego Party Printables will only work in this FREE download from: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
YES – type directly over my sample wording using Adobe Reader
NO – templates are locked. Graphics, colors, sizes, fonts or backgrounds cannot be changed
YES – fonts are already embedded in the file
NO – these are printable files. Want to email your Invitation? See how here
US Letter (8.5×11 inches) or A4 size
110lb (300gsm) bright white Cardstock (or the thickest your printer can handle) is perfect for most designs
NO – templates will not work in an App. Edit using the full Adobe Reader program on your laptop or computer only
PRINT AT A COPY SHOP:
YES – email or save to a USB and take to your local copy shop.
PRINT AT A PHOTO LAB:
NO – these are not JPG or photo files. Want to print your 5×7 Invitation as a photo? See how here
Still have questions? See my FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS page
TUTORIALS & INSPIRATION
Thanks to you, my son is gonna have a GREAT Lego Birthday!!!
Virginia Beach, Virginia
I love these thank you cards!
I have just finished celebrating our son’s 7th bday party in the Lego theme! It was fantastic.