Bonjour! Instantly download this Paris Party Printables, Invitations & Decorations package. Joyeux Anniversaire!
This is a huge collection of printable templates with Parisian fonts, cute pink bunting and Eiffel Tower graphics. It’s perfect for your Paris theme birthday party.
This package includes my unique Paris Birthday Party Invitations Suite. Send a Paris Postcard as your birthday party invite together with a personalized Passport and Boarding Pass for every guest you are inviting. Place them all into the included Folio for delivery. Digitally insert a photo of each guest into their Passport (but there’s also an option for no photo if you prefer).
Decorate your Paris scene or cafe with the all the included room and food decoration templates you will need. Then send guests home in style with a Merci Beaucoup and your birthday party favors packaged up with one of the favor tags.
You easily personalize these templates at home using the editable text feature. Just open them in Adobe Reader and type over my sample text.
All text is editable, so you get to fully customize the wording to to suit your own Paris party. Ooh la la!
Buy once, then edit & print each template as many times as you like.
Download links to the Paris Party Printables will be emailed directly to your inbox.
- Full Instructions
- Paris Invitation Suite:
- Paris Postcard Invitations (4×6 inches)
- UPDATED! Passports – Personalize for each guest (+ digitally add their photo)
- Passports – Personalize for each guest (option for no photo)
- Boarding Passes – personalize for each Guest
- Folio to hold the Postcard Invites, Passports and Boarding Passes
- Favor Tags / Thank You Tags
- Thank You Notes (4×6 inches)
- Menu (blank, ready for you to type in your menu)
- 2 inch Party Circles (use as Cupcake Toppers + more)
- Cupcake Wrappers
- Folding Food Labels (or use as place cards)
- Small Water Bottle Labels (or use as napkin/treat wraps)
- Party Tags (3.5×3.35 inches)
- Kisses circles (fits Hersheys® Kisses)
- Candy Bar Wrapper (fits Hersheys® 1.55oz Bars)
- Table Signs (5×7 inches)
- Food Picks
- Welcome Sign (8.5×11 inches)
- Party/Game Signs (8.5×11 inches)
- Happy Birthday Pennant Banner
- Custom Pennant Banner (you print out your own banner message)
- Treat Bag Toppers (2 styles)
- Patterned Papers
PLUS BONUS LARGE SIGNS:
- Type your own Sign – Editable (11×17 inches + A3)
- “Bienvenue à Paris” – Non-editable (36×48 inches + A0)
- “Bonjour Mademoiselles” – Non-editable (36×48 inches + A0)
HOW IT WORKS
1. INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Download your Paris Party Printables templates immediately after your payment has been processed.
2. PERSONALIZE AT HOME
Open them in Adobe Reader and simply type over my sample text. Templates ONLY work in the FREE Adobe Reader on your laptop or computer, not in any other program (or on your mobile device).
Print as many times as you like on your home color printer (or at your local copy shop) on US Letter or A4 sized bright white Cardstock. See my recommended copy shops and printing tips. Note the Bonus Large Signs will need to be printed at a copy shop as they are larger sizes.
4. CUT/TRIM and ASSEMBLE
Trim/cut out your Paris Party Printables on the provided cut lines using scissors, a craft knife or paper trimmer. Some designs may need assembling.
Adobe Reader (the latest version is called Adobe Acrobat Reader DC). The Paris Party Printables will only work in this FREE download from: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
YES – type directly over my sample wording using Adobe Reader
NO – templates are locked. Graphics, colors, sizes, fonts or backgrounds cannot be changed
YES – fonts are already embedded in the file
NO – these are printable files. Want to email your Postcard Invitation? See how here
Regular Templates: US Letter (8.5×11 inches) or A4 size
Bonus Large Signs: 11×17 inches, 36×48 inches, A3 or A0 size
110lb (300gsm) bright white Cardstock (or the thickest your printer can handle) is perfect for most designs
NO – templates will not work in an App. Edit using the full Adobe Reader program on your laptop or computer only
PRINT AT A COPY SHOP:
YES – save to a USB and take to your local copy shop.
PRINT AT A PHOTO LAB:
NO – these are not JPG or photo files. Want to print your Postcard Invitation as a photo? See how here
Still have questions? See my FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS page
TUTORIALS & INSPIRATION
Absolutely perfect. Can’t wait for my daughter’s party – and just imagining the little guests’ faces when they open their lovely invitations with boarding passes and passports. The instructions could not be more helpful and clearer. So grateful.
Sooo pretty!!! Plus points for being editable. I love this collection so much!
Quezon City, Philippines
These are beautiful I absolutely love them and so will my daughter
Cayuga, New York