AARRRGGGHHH! Do ye dare have a Pirate AND Princess birthday party? My Pirate and Princess Party Printables are perfect for joint parties.
Instantly download and personalize the templates at home using the editable text feature. Just open them in Adobe Reader and type over my sample text. Edit & print as many times as you like.
Be inspired by Real parties that have used these printables!
On purchase, immediately receive download links to your Pirate and Princess Party Printables PDF file that includes ALL of the following:
- Pirate and Princess Invitations 5×7 inches
- Thank You Tags (2 styles)
- Thank You Notes 4×6 inches
- Party Circles (2inch cupcake toppers)
- Party Logos
- Cupcake Wrappers
- Food Labels, folding (or use as Place Cards)
- Small and Large Party Tags
- Small and Large Snack Boxes
- Small Water Bottle Labels (or use as Napkin/Treat Wraps)
- Mini Candy Wrappers (fits Hershey® Miniatures)
- Medium Size Candy Wrappers (fits 35g KitKat bars)
- Candy Wrappers (fits 1.55oz Hersheys® Milk Chocolate bar)
- Food Flags
- Paper Cones
- Table Signs 5×7 inches
- Game Signs 11×8.5 inches
- Happy Birthday Pennant Banner (or print your own banner message)
- Princess Stars and Pirate Flags Table Decoration
- Treat/Cello Bag Toppers 4 inches wide
- Treat/Cello Bag Toppers 6.3 inches wide
- Full sheets of patterned papers
HOW TO PERSONALIZE
Simply open in Adobe Reader and start typing over my sample text! Save any changes you make for further editing later or to print off.
The Pirate and Princess Party Printables will ONLY work in Adobe Reader! Make sure you have the latest version. Download it for FREE at http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
You cannot change fonts, colors, graphics or their placement. You can only type into existing text fields.
You cannot edit on an iPad, iPhone or other mobile tablet/device.
HOW TO PRINT
Print on your home color printer OR at your local Copy shop (Office Max, Staples, Office Depot, Officeworks in Australia etc).
You CANNOT print files as photos at a photo lab (they are not JPG or photo file types) or at online photo print shops.
See my Printing Tips for recommended printers and other helpful printing info.
All designs are formatted to print on US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches) paper, but they also print out perfectly on A4 paper.
I recommend printing on a heavyweight Matte Photo Paper (for brighter colors and graphics) or Cardstock.
After printing, trim/cut out your Pirate and Princess Party Printables using scissors, a craft knife or paper trimmer. Some designs may need assembling.
See my very useful Handy Craft Supplies page for additional information on tools and supplies that you might need.