The complete birthday party pack for your James Bond! This Secret Agent Spy Invitation & Printable Birthday Party Collection includes everything you need to throw your child a Secret Agent Spy birthday party.
The invitation comes with sample text that you can fully customize together with a Secret Password (that you choose and which automatically matches the Secret Password Cipher) and Secret Handshake.. Also includes a sample Top Secret Mission (you can fully customize the text to create your own Mission – the sample is from my daughter’s 8yr birthday party).
Instantly download this collection, personalize it at home using the editable text feature and print as many times as you like.
You type your own wording into these templates by yourself – just open the file in Adobe Reader and type over my sample text.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
Upon purchase, you will instantly receive download links to your multi-page PDF file that includes ALL of the following designs:
- Invitation (personalize for each guest!)- 5 x 7″
- Secret Password Cipher Card – 5 x 7″
- Secret Handshake Card – 5 x 7″
- Address Labels
- ID Badge insert (with space for photo) – 3.4 x 2.2″
- ID Badge insert (no photo) – 3.4 x 2.2″
- Fingerprint Card – 7 x 3.25″
- Top Secret Mission Document – 8.5 x 11″
- Thank You Tags
- Thank You Note Cards – 4 x 6″
- 2″ Party Circles (use as Cupcake Toppers + more)
- Top Secret Labels – 4 x 1″
- Cupcake Wrappers
- Food Labels – tent style (Tent Style (or use as Place Cards)
- Small Water Bottle Labels (or use as Napkin Rings or Treat Wraps)
- Mini Choc Wrappers (to fit Hershey® Miniatures)
- Paper Cone
- Party Tags (ID Badge size) – 3.4 x 2.2″
- Table Signs – 5 x 7″
- Welcome Sign – 11 x 8.5″
- Mission Sign – 11 x 8.5″
- Pennant Banner – you print off your own banner message!
- Moustache Disguise Props
- 4 inch Treat Bag Toppers
- 6 inch Treat Bag Toppers
- Full sheets of patterned papers
Files will ONLY work in Adobe Reader! Make sure you have the latest version installed. You can download it for FREE at http://adobe.com/go/reader.
Simply open in Adobe Reader and start typing over my sample text! You can save your changes, so you can return to it later to print off.
You cannot change the text/font type, color or location of any of the text, fonts or graphics. You can only enter customized wording in the editable text fields.
You cannot edit/personalize on an iPad, iPhone or other mobile tablet/device.
PRINTING & PAPER:
Print on your home color printer OR at your local Copy shop (Staples, Kinkos, Office Max, Office Depot, Officeworks in Australia etc).
Some places CANNOT print my files – check this list first before purchase.
All designs are formatted to print on US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches) paper, but they also print out perfectly on A4 paper.
I recommend printing on a heavyweight Matte Photo Paper (for brighter colors and graphics) or Cardstock.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR MAC USERS:
If using a Mac, you will need to open and edit this file in Adobe Reader only and NOT Mac’s default PDF viewer called Preview. Simple step-by-step instructions here.
STILL NOT SURE?:
Take a look through all my Frequently Asked Questions.