Birthday Party in Paris Printables

PASSPORT TO PARIS BIRTHDAY PARTYJoyeaux Anniversaire! I’m kind of wishing I was young enough to have Paris Birthday Party! It’s a new one in my shop and I love the colors, fonts and iconic Eiffel Tower imagery.

My Birthday Party in Paris collection features 28 pages of pretty designs to help you recreate Paris at home – purchase it here!

It also includes a fun Invitation Suite ~ comprised of a Postcard from Paris invitation, Passport to Paris, Boarding Pass and a Folio to hold it all together.

Paris Post Card Birthday Party invitationLet’s start with the invitation. It’s designed to be a Postcard from Paris inviting the birthday girl’s friends to her Birthday Party in Paris.

You can type over all of the text in this invitation ~ you can even type in the birthday girl’s name in the post-mark and her age in the postage stamp! All you need to be able to personalize this collection is Adobe Reader on your computer. Simply open the file and start typing over my sample text!

Passport to Paris Birthday PartySend a Passport to Paris out with your invitations.

Printable Passport to Paris Birthday PartyYou can personalize the inside of these passports for each guest you are inviting. Each girl can receive their own Passport complete with photo.

PASSPORT TO PARIS BIRTHDAY PARTYDon’t panic if you don’t have photos of all the girls (or don’t have the time to collect them!) – you don’t need to put a photo on the Passport as the pretty Eiffel Tower graphic is all you need.

Birthday Party In Paris Boarding PassPersonalize the Boarding Passes too for each guest. Don’t like my sample wording on the Boarding Passes? You can change it all to your own wording ~ you can even change the barcode.

Birthday Party in Paris Passport FolioPlace the Boarding Pass inside the Passport and pop them, together with the Paris Postcard invitation, into the included Folio before handing out to your guests.

Birthday party in Paris printable FolioAll that’s left is to personalize the front of the Folio with your own wording ~ and your unique Birthday Party in Paris invitation suite is ready to be delivered.

Of course, if that all seems too much, you can simply send out the Postcard from Paris invitations by themselves! It’s up to you how much of this collection you print and use.

Paris Birthday party Cupcake ToppersThere are cupcake toppers included in the collection too – personalize them with the name and age of the birthday girl. If you don’t have a 2″ circular punch, you can still use these as cupcake toppers ~ just trim out the squares with your paper trimmer/scissors and use them as squares instead (they look just as good!).

Birthday Party in Paris Printable MenuCreate a Parisian Cafe complete with a menu! You can type in your own menu items on this menu.

BIRTHDAY PARTY IN PARIS FOOD LABELSAnd label your French inspired food with these folding buffet food labels. You can use these labels as place cards too ~ just type over my sample text with your girls names and reprint.

There are lots more designs included in this collection, including a Banner, Water bottle wrappers, Thank You tags, Thank You Notes, Party Tags and more! Check out all the details in my shop!

Comments

1. I love this! How many invitations does it come with? I need 10!

• Hi Chrystal,  You can print off as many invites as you need!  E.g.  if you need 10 of the Post Card invitations, just print the Post Card page 5 times (it has 2 per page) etc.  Simone

2. Can you edit them?

• Hi Chloe – yes, you can edit them with the free program Adobe Reader! You simply open the PDF file in Adobe Reader and start typing over my sample text – it’s easy :)

3. This is absolutely adorable!

4. I love this this set… im doimg a paris spa party for my daughter and your set is perfect!

5. I want all of this,but all I need is …MONEY!!!! I tots love this I wish I could have it all. P.S I’m still think about doing a Paris sleepover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3

6. carmen torres says:

Iam interest in the bording pass. how much is the cost. it is posible send by pdf. i need your answer as son as poosible.

7. Love the invites their so cute, but I would like it better in red.

8. HI I WAS WONDERING HOW MANY INVATATIONS COME WITH THE PAKET?

9. Alvin de luna says:

Can I edit those printable into blue ones since the celebrant is a boy? Thanks

10. Pilialoha says:

Hi I was wondering if how much would it cost just for the tickets and passports.
    You see I am planning a Senior Farewell in my dormitory and dont need all the elements.
    I would love to have these beautiful iteams though for our theme is a night in Paris Pls message me back thank you

11. Hello can I  change  the  words  from  birthday  to  babyshower  am  doing  a  Paris    babyshower   …
    Thank  you  ..

• Hi Tina, yes you can change the wording in the Paris Collection – so you can change birhday references to baby shower text.  UNFORTUNATELY, the Postage Stamp on the Post Card invitation (and on some other designs) has Joyeaux Anniversaire (Happy Birthday) on it and this particular text cannot be changed :(

12. When I pay for package, is it a 1 time print? Asking because I am at work, and I want to print on sturdy paper.

13. are these printables for free?

14. Can it be changed to teal?? No matter if it has an additional cost. Thanks

15. Hi if a buy it a can select the one I need and print how many I want.And I can paste a picture of the girl etc.

• Hi Bernice, you cannot insert a picture or image into the invitation as it is not designed to include images.  You can attach a photo onto the Passport page for each of your guests after printing.  You can personalize and print off just the pages you need.  Simone

16. Jemima Erin says:

I am so going to ask my mom for this to be my theme for my eleventh b-day party with a little spa!!!

17. Valentina Llano says:

I just bought these for my daughter’s birthday. I have never bought something similar online, I’m a bit skeptical, but after seeing your work I simply had to! It is easy to work with and absolutely gorgeous!!!
    Thank you so much, I will be returning many times and for many occasions.

18. Hello,

I have never used this websites so I don’t quite understand the buying process. When you buy it, does that mean that you can put your name and the date and RSVP and stuff onto it, and edit it if you like?

Thank you!

19. Hi. How big are the labels? I have a few place card holder frames but the size card it holds is 2½” x 1¾”. Will they fit? I’m using them on the candy buffet table.

• Hi Regina, Do you mean the Food Labels?  They are folding food labels, once folded they are 3.25 x 1.75 inches in size (so unfolded they are 3.25 x 3.5). Simone

20. For the passport to Paris, can you change the part where it says “name” “last name”? I would like to make those the invitation instead of the post card.

• Hi Jocelyn, Yes you can change the words “name” “last name” to your own text :)  You can change all of the text in the passports to your own wording (except for the arrival departure stamps and the Paris graphic in the photo spot)

21. I’m sorry, one more question. Once the passport is folded what’s the size?

22. Ilike it

23. Can I put a picture of the birthday girl somewhere on the postcard?

24. Nijhe Akerele says:

Is there any way that I could get a discount, or it comes as it is?

25. Nijhe Akerele says:

On the personal passports, can you change the picture??

• You can attach/glue a photo to the passports after you print them off (unfortunately, at this time Adobe Reader doesn’t allow you to digitally insert a photo).

26. Stephanie says:

I love the Passort to Paris and the boarding pass. Is pink the only color it comes in? Can you do it in a navy, white, and black?

27. Marchantia Ivey says:

Can you change the event to a baby shower instead of a birthday party?

• Hi Marchantia, as you can change the wording in the Paris Collection you will be able to change birhday references to baby shower text.  UNFORTUNATELY, the Postage Stamp on the Post Card invitation (and on some other designs) has Joyeaux Anniversaire (Happy Birthday) on it and this particular text cannot be changed :(
      However, I do have alternate files that just say Paris on them – which I will be happy to email out to you with 24 hours after purchase.  Please make a note during checkout if you would like this.

28. how do you even print for the plates and banners?

29. Heather Bruton says:

We are very excited!!!  Just downloaded this Pink fabulosity for our daughters 6th Birthday-A Pink Parisian Party.

Trackbacks

1. […] plane ticket and boarding pass; some Paris postcards. I really liked these sweet, girly ideas from Simone Made It. There are also some travel / world map / country flags / geography ideas in Cool Links that I […]

LEAVE A COMMENT...