Birthday Party in Paris Printables

Joyeaux Anniversaire! I’m kind of wishing I was young enough to have Paris Birthday Party! It’s a new one in my shop and I love the colors, fonts and iconic Eiffel Tower imagery.

PASSPORT TO PARIS BIRTHDAY PARTY

My Birthday Party in Paris collection features 28 pages of pretty designs to help you recreate Paris at home – purchase it here!

It also includes a fun Invitation Suite ~ comprised of a Postcard from Paris invitation, Passport to Paris, Boarding Pass and a Folio to hold it all together.

Paris Post Card Birthday Party invitation

Let’s start with the invitation. It’s designed to be a Postcard from Paris inviting the birthday girl’s friends to her Birthday Party in Paris.

You can type over all of the text in this invitation ~ you can even type in the birthday girl’s name in the post-mark and her age in the postage stamp! All you need to be able to personalize this collection is Adobe Reader on your computer. Simply open the file and start typing over my sample text!

Passport to Paris Birthday Party

Send a Passport to Paris out with your invitations.

Printable Passport to Paris Birthday Party

You can personalize the inside of these passports for each guest you are inviting. Each girl can receive their own Passport complete with photo.

PASSPORT TO PARIS BIRTHDAY PARTY

Don’t panic if you don’t have photos of all the girls (or don’t have the time to collect them!) – you don’t need to put a photo on the Passport as the pretty Eiffel Tower graphic is all you need.

Birthday Party In Paris Boarding Pass

Personalize the Boarding Passes too for each guest. Don’t like my sample wording on the Boarding Passes? You can change it all to your own wording ~ you can even change the barcode.

Birthday Party in Paris Passport Folio

Place the Boarding Pass inside the Passport and pop them, together with the Paris Postcard invitation, into the included Folio before handing out to your guests.

Birthday party in Paris printable Folio

All that’s left is to personalize the front of the Folio with your own wording ~ and your unique Birthday Party in Paris invitation suite is ready to be delivered.

Of course, if that all seems too much, you can simply send out the Postcard from Paris invitations by themselves! It’s up to you how much of this collection you print and use.

Paris Birthday party Cupcake Toppers

There are cupcake toppers included in the collection too – personalize them with the name and age of the birthday girl. If you don’t have a 2″ circular punch, you can still use these as cupcake toppers ~ just trim out the squares with your paper trimmer/scissors and use them as squares instead (they look just as good!).

Birthday Party in Paris Printable Menu

Create a Parisian Cafe complete with a menu! You can type in your own menu items on this menu.

BIRTHDAY PARTY IN PARIS FOOD LABELS

And label your French inspired food with these folding buffet food labels. You can use these labels as place cards too ~ just type over my sample text with your girls names and reprint.

There are lots more designs included in this collection, including a Banner, Water bottle wrappers, Thank You tags, Thank You Notes, Party Tags and more! Check out all the details in my shop!

Comments

• says

Hi Chrystal,  You can print off as many invites as you need!  E.g.  if you need 10 of the Post Card invitations, just print the Post Card page 5 times (it has 2 per page) etc.  Simone

• says

Hi Chloe – yes, you can edit them with the free program Adobe Reader! You simply open the PDF file in Adobe Reader and start typing over my sample text – it’s easy :)

1. says

I want all of this,but all I need is …MONEY!!!! I tots love this I wish I could have it all. P.S I’m still think about doing a Paris sleepover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3

2. carmen torres says

Iam interest in the bording pass. how much is the cost. it is posible send by pdf. i need your answer as son as poosible.

3. Pilialoha says

Hi I was wondering if how much would it cost just for the tickets and passports.
    You see I am planning a Senior Farewell in my dormitory and dont need all the elements.
    I would love to have these beautiful iteams though for our theme is a night in Paris Pls message me back thank you

4. Tina says

Hello can I  change  the  words  from  birthday  to  babyshower  am  doing  a  Paris    babyshower   …
    Thank  you  ..

• says

Hi Tina, yes you can change the wording in the Paris Collection – so you can change birhday references to baby shower text.  UNFORTUNATELY, the Postage Stamp on the Post Card invitation (and on some other designs) has Joyeaux Anniversaire (Happy Birthday) on it and this particular text cannot be changed :(

5. Erica says

When I pay for package, is it a 1 time print? Asking because I am at work, and I want to print on sturdy paper.

6. Bernice says

Hi if a buy it a can select the one I need and print how many I want.And I can paste a picture of the girl etc.

• says

Hi Bernice, you cannot insert a picture or image into the invitation as it is not designed to include images.  You can attach a photo onto the Passport page for each of your guests after printing.  You can personalize and print off just the pages you need.  Simone

7. Valentina Llano says

I just bought these for my daughter’s birthday. I have never bought something similar online, I’m a bit skeptical, but after seeing your work I simply had to! It is easy to work with and absolutely gorgeous!!!
    Thank you so much, I will be returning many times and for many occasions.

8. Teressa says

Hello,

I have never used this websites so I don’t quite understand the buying process. When you buy it, does that mean that you can put your name and the date and RSVP and stuff onto it, and edit it if you like?

Thank you!

9. Regina says

Hi. How big are the labels? I have a few place card holder frames but the size card it holds is 2½” x 1¾”. Will they fit? I’m using them on the candy buffet table.

• says

Hi Regina, Do you mean the Food Labels?  They are folding food labels, once folded they are 3.25 x 1.75 inches in size (so unfolded they are 3.25 x 3.5). Simone

10. Jocelyn says

For the passport to Paris, can you change the part where it says “name” “last name”? I would like to make those the invitation instead of the post card.

• says

Hi Jocelyn, Yes you can change the words “name” “last name” to your own text :)  You can change all of the text in the passports to your own wording (except for the arrival departure stamps and the Paris graphic in the photo spot)

• says

You can attach/glue a photo to the passports after you print them off (unfortunately, at this time Adobe Reader doesn’t allow you to digitally insert a photo).

11. Stephanie says

I love the Passort to Paris and the boarding pass. Is pink the only color it comes in? Can you do it in a navy, white, and black?

• says

Hi Marchantia, as you can change the wording in the Paris Collection you will be able to change birhday references to baby shower text.  UNFORTUNATELY, the Postage Stamp on the Post Card invitation (and on some other designs) has Joyeaux Anniversaire (Happy Birthday) on it and this particular text cannot be changed :(
      However, I do have alternate files that just say Paris on them – which I will be happy to email out to you with 24 hours after purchase.  Please make a note during checkout if you would like this.

12. Heather Bruton says

We are very excited!!!  Just downloaded this Pink fabulosity for our daughters 6th Birthday-A Pink Parisian Party.

13. Doro Plattner says

Hi Simone!
    I Love your PARIS PRINTABLES AMD would like to order them for my daughters 7th BIRTHDAY Party at the end of June!
    But I have one question: could you change the coulour from PINK to BRIGHT BLUE? That would really be great!
    Looking forward your answer!!
    Best regards, Doro

• says

Hi Doro, Sorry at the moment I don’t have this in blue :( It’s on my to-do-list though so please check back in the near future.

14. Melissa says

Hi I have questions I’ve never printed off something like this I usually do the ones u can print at like a local Walgreens but what kind of paper would we use?

Trackbacks