Come one, Come all! Instantly download these Carnival Party Printables that include all the printable decorations you will need for your Carnival Party or Circus Party.
Included in this collection are interactive Spinner Wheel Carnival Invitations, plus Fortune Tellers, Kissing Booth answer cards (use Hersheys Kisses!), Carnival Game Tickets and loads more!
You personalize the templates at home using the editable text feature. Just open them in Adobe Reader and type over my sample text. Edit & print as many times as you like!
Be inspired by Real Parties that have used these printables!
On purchase, immediately receive download links to your Carnival Party Printables PDF file that includes ALL of the following:
- Spinner Wheel Carnival Invitations (5 x 5″)
- Regular Carnival Invitations (5 x 7″ if you don’t feel crafty enough to make the spinner wheel!)
- Thank You Hang Tags
- Thank You Notes (4 x 6″)
- Fortune Teller (also known as a Cootie Catcher)
- Answer cards for a “Kissing” booth (using Hershey’s Kisses)
- Admit One or Game Tickets
- Welcome Sign (11 x 8.5″)
- Game Signs (11 x 8.5″)
- Directional Signs (Arrows & fingers)
- 2″ Party Circles (use as Cupcake Toppers + more)
- Cupcake Wrappers
- Food Buffet Labels. Tent Style (or use as place cards)
- Mini & Regular sized Treat/Snack Boxes
- Small Water Bottle Labels (or use as napkin/treat wraps)
- Party Tags (3.5 x 3.35″)
- Candy bar wrapper (fits Hersheys® 1.55oz Milk Chocolate Bar)
- Pennant Banner (you print out your own banner message)
- 6.5 inch wide Treat Bag Toppers
- 4 inch wide Treat Bag Toppers
- Patterned Papers
HOW TO PERSONALIZE
Simply open in Adobe Reader and start typing over my sample text! Save any changes you make for further editing later or to print off.
The Carnival Party Printables will ONLY work in Adobe Reader! Make sure you have the latest version. Download it for FREE at http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
You cannot change fonts, colors, graphics or their placement, you can only type into existing text fields.
You cannot edit on an iPad, iPhone or other mobile tablet/device.
HOW TO PRINT
Print on your home color printer OR at your local Copy shop (Office Max, Staples, Office Depot, Officeworks in Australia etc).
You CANNOT print files as photos at a photo lab (they are not JPG or photo file types) or at online photo print shops.
See my Printing Tips for recommended printers and other helpful printing info.
All designs are formatted to print on US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches) paper, but they also print out perfectly on A4 paper.
I recommend printing on a heavyweight Matte Photo Paper (for brighter colors and graphics) or Cardstock.
After printing, trim/cut out your Carnival Party Printables using scissors, a craft knife or paper trimmer. Some designs may need assembling.
See my very useful Handy Craft Supplies page for additional information on tools and supplies that you might need.