Come one, Come all! Planning a Carnival or Circus birthday party? Instantly download this Carnival Circus Birthday Party Invitation & Printable Collection, personalize it at home using the editable text feature and print as many times as you like.
You type your own wording into this pack by yourself – just open the file in Adobe Reader and type over my sample text
Included in this collection is an easily assembled Spinner Wheel Invitation, plus a Fortune Teller, Kissing Booth answer cards (a fun play on the Kissing Booth using Hersheys Kisses), plus loads more!
Upon purchase, you will instantly receive download links to your multi-page PDF file that includes ALL of the following designs:
- Spinner Wheel Invitations (5 x 5″)
- Regular Invitations (5 x 7″ – just in case you don’t feel crafty enough to make the spinner wheel!)
- Thank You Hang Tags
- Thank You Notes (4 x 6″)
- Fortune Teller (also known as a Cootie Catcher)
- Answer cards for a “Kissing” booth (using Hershey’s Kisses)
- Admit One or Game Tickets
- Welcome Sign (11 x 8.5″)
- Game Signs (11 x 8.5″)
- Directional Signs (Arrows & fingers)
- 2″ Party Circles (use as Cupcake Toppers + more)
- Cupcake Wrappers
- Food Buffet Labels – Tent Style (or use as place cards)
- Mini & Regular sized Treat/Snack Boxes
- Small Water Bottle Labels (or use as napkin/treat wraps)
- Party Tags (3.5 x 3.35″)
- Candy bar wrapper (fits Hersheys® 1.55oz Milk Chocolate Bar)
- Pennant Banner (you print out your own banner message)
- 6.5 inch wide Treat Bag Toppers
- 4 inch wide Treat Bag Toppers
- Patterned Papers
HOW TO PERSONALIZE
Simply open in Adobe Reader and start typing over my sample text! Save any changes you make for further editing later or to print off.
Files will ONLY work in Adobe Reader! Make sure you have the latest version – download it for FREE at http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
You cannot change fonts, colors, graphics or their placement – you can only type into existing text fields.
You cannot edit on an iPad, iPhone or other mobile tablet/device.
PRINTING & PAPER
Print on your home color printer OR at your local Copy shop – Office Max, Staples, Kinkos, Office Depot, Officeworks in Australia etc.
You CANNOT print files as photos at a photo lab (they are not JPG or photo file types) or at online photo print shops. See my Printing Tips for recommended printers and other helpful printing info.
All designs are formatted to print on US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches) paper, but they also print out perfectly on A4 paper.
I recommend printing on a heavyweight Matte Photo Paper (for brighter colors and graphics) or Cardstock.
After printing, trim/cut out your designs using scissors, a craft knife or paper trimmer. Some designs may need assembling.
See my very useful Handy Craft Supplies page for additional information on tools and supplies that you might need.