Swing on by to your Golf Par-Tee with my Golf Party Printables. This huge collection of printable templates has your golf birthday party all tee’d up!
Ask guests to reserve their tee-time with the included invite, then score a hole-in-one with all the printable games, food and room decorations you will need.
Instantly download and personalize the templates at home using the editable text feature. Just open them in Adobe Reader and type over my sample text.
Because the text is editable, you can customize the wording to suit your own golfing party. Change my sample birthday wording to suit any kind of event, such as a retirement party or father-son golf classic etc.
Buy once, then edit & print as many times as you like.
Download links to the Golf Party Printables will be sent directly to your inbox. Fore!
- Full Instructions
- Golf Invitations (5 x 7 inches)
- Favor Tags / Thank You Tags
- Thank You Notes (4 x 6 inches)
- Golf Scorecards, for both 6 holes and 9 holes (5 x 7 inches)
- Guess How Many answer cards (for guessing games eg How Many Golf Balls/Tees)
- 2 inch Party Circles, 2 pages! (use as Cupcake Toppers + more)
- 5 inch Party Circles
- Cupcake Wrappers
- Food Labels, folding (or use as place cards)
- Small Water Bottle Labels (or use as napkin/treat wraps)
- Party Tags (3.5 x 3.35 inches)
- Small Party Tags (1 x 4 inches)
- Mini Candy wrappers (fits Hersheys® Miniatures)
- Candy bar wrapper (fits Hersheys® 1.55oz Chocolate Bars)
- Table Signs (5 x 7 inches)
- Food Picks
- Hole Flag
- Welcome Sign (8.5 x 11 inches)
- Game/Party Signs (11 x 8.5 inches)
- Keep Calm and Golf On sign (11 x 8.5 inches)
- Happy Birthday Pennant Banner
- Custom Pennant Banner (you print out your own banner message)
- 4 inch wide Treat Bag Toppers
- Patterned Papers
HOW IT WORKS
1. INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Download your Golf Party Printables immediately after your payment has been processed.
2. PERSONALIZE AT HOME
Open them in Adobe Reader and simply type over my sample text. Templates ONLY work in the FREE Adobe Reader on your laptop or computer, not in any other program (or on your mobile device).
Note that you cannot change the ‘Swing on by for a PAR-TEE’ text on the invitation or the ‘PAR-TEE’ text in the other images.
Print as many times as you like on your home color printer (or at your local copy shop) on US Letter or A4 sized bright white Cardstock. See my recommended copy shops and printing tips.
4. CUT and ASSEMBLE
Cut out your Golf Party Printables on the provided cut lines using scissors, a craft knife or paper trimmer. Some designs may need assembling.
Adobe Reader (the latest version is called Adobe Acrobat Reader DC). The Golf Party Printables will only work in this FREE download from: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
YES – type directly over my sample wording using Adobe Reader
NO – templates are locked. Graphics, colors, sizes, fonts or backgrounds cannot be changed
YES – fonts are already embedded in the file
NO – these are printable files. Want to email your Invitation? See how here
US Letter (8.5×11 inches) or A4 size
110lb (300gsm) bright white Cardstock (or the thickest your printer can handle) is perfect for most designs
NO – templates will not work in an App. Edit using the full Adobe Reader program on your laptop or computer only
PRINT AT A COPY SHOP:
YES – email or save to a USB and take to your local copy shop.
PRINT AT A PHOTO LAB:
NO – these are not JPG or photo files. Want to print your Invitation as a photo? See how here
Still have questions? See my FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS page
TUTORIALS & INSPIRATION
Golf Party Food Ideas – Bob’s Par 60 Surprise Birthday Golf Par-Tee Read More »
Golf Par-Tee – Backyard DIY Mini Golf Inspiration! Read More »
Such a big hit for our party…loved the personalization!
Golf Party Printables
Perfect! Exactly what we were looking for!
Thousand Oaks, California
Golf Favor Tags
Cute and easy to edit. Worked out perfectly