Hit the ice with thiese Hockey Party Printables, Invitations & Decorations!
Invite guests with the ticket style Hockey Invitations and All-Star Passes.
Instantly download and personalize all the templates at home using the editable text feature. Just open them in Adobe Reader and type over my sample text.
These are great for your hockey birthday party or team party. Because all the text is editable, you can fully customize the wording (and change any birthday references to suit your end-of-season or any other type of celebration).
Buy once, then edit & print as many times as you like.
Download links to the Hockey Party Printables will be emailed directly to your inbox.
- Full Instructions
- Hockey Invitations (3×7.5 inches)
- All-Star Passes, 2 sizes (3×4 inches & 2.2×3.4 inches)
- Thank You Notes (4×6 inches)
- Favor Tags
- 2″ Cupcake Toppers
- Party Tags (3.5 x 3.35 inches)
- Party Tags (1 x 4 inches)
- Food Labels, folding (or use as Place/Name Cards)
- Small Water Bottle Labels (or use as Napkin wraps or Treat wraps)
- Mini Candy Wrappers (fits Hersheys Miniatures)
- Candy Bar Wrappers (fits Hersheys 1.55oz Milk Chocolate bars)
- Table Signs (5×7 inches)
- Welcome Sign (8.5×11 inches)
- Party/Game Signs (11×8.5 inches)
- Happy Birthday Pennant Banner (5×7 inches)
- Custom Pennant Banner (5×7 inches) – print off your own message
- Treat Bag Toppers (4 inch wide)
- Treat Bag Toppers (6.5 inch wide)
- Full sheets of patterned paper
HOW IT WORKS
1. INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Download your Hockey Party Printables immediately after your payment has been processed.
2. PERSONALIZE AT HOME
Open them in Adobe Reader and simply type over my sample text. Templates ONLY work in the FREE Adobe Reader on your laptop or computer, not in any other program (or on your mobile device).
Print as many times as you like on your home color printer (or at your local copy shop) on US Letter or A4 sized bright white Cardstock. See my recommended copy shops and printing tips.
4. CUT/TRIM and ASSEMBLE
Trim/cut out your Hockey Party Printables on the provided cut lines using scissors, a craft knife or paper trimmer. Some designs may need assembling.
Adobe Reader (the latest version is called Adobe Acrobat Reader DC). The Hockey Party Printables will only work in this FREE download from: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
YES – type directly over my sample wording using Adobe Reader
NO – templates are locked. Graphics, colors, sizes, fonts or backgrounds cannot be changed
YES – fonts are already embedded in the file
NO – these are printable files. Want to email your Invitation? See how here
US Letter (8.5×11 inches) or A4 size
110lb (300gsm) bright white Cardstock (or the thickest your printer can handle) is perfect for most designs
NO – templates will not work in an App. Edit using the full Adobe Reader program on your laptop or computer only
PRINT AT A COPY SHOP:
YES – email or save to a USB and take to your local copy shop.
PRINT AT A PHOTO LAB:
NO – these are not JPG or photo files
Still have questions? See my FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS page
These were a great addition to my sons party!!!
The thank you card was exactly as described and pictured (very cute); it was easy to edit to personalize even more and it printed out beautifully. Thank you!
Everyone raved about all of this at my sons birthday party
North Versailles, Pennsylvania